4. Niragi x Y/N

Setting/type: You return from a hard game, wanting nothing more than to forget about it. Niragi ensures just that.
sfw: no!!
pronouns: no pronouns used; everything regarding y/n is addressed with 'you' or directly.
TW: smutty!!
AU: no
Words: 1.5k
———————

Sometimes, take today as an example, the Beach's constant partying has its perks. The only thing you wanted to do after that dreadful hearts game was to drown your memories and feelings in everything and anything the other residents had to offer, and thankfully the utopia wasn't a stranger to cases like yours. As soon as you got to the familiar bar, people were already shoving against each other, spilling drinks everywhere and creating a much needed chaotic atmosphere. Pouring yourself a full glass of whatever the clear liquid on the counter was, you quickly chug it. It burned against your throat, but that's exactly what you were going for anyway. When your brain produced another memory of tonight, you cursed, silently filling yourself another cup. You empty that one as well, thankful for the sting it produced. It's going to be a long night; you need to numb it all down as soon as possible.

"Woah sweetheart, what's the rush? The bottle's not going anywhere," A voice speaks up from beside you. Instantly, you flinch, knowing exactly to whom it belongs to.

A groan escapes your lips as your eyes scan the tall pierced man, his smirk leaving an annoyed feeling inside of you. "Mind your own business Niragi."

"Cranky today are we? What is it, a mismatching swimsuit? Your crush doesn't like you back?" He teases, pouting at you mockingly. That only makes you more annoyed with the dark haired boy, so you fill yourself another cup, rolling your eyes at him. You were a member of the militants, and you had no problem with that. You got a gun, and most of the time you were more secure than other Beach residents. With the key word being 'most' of the time. When it came to Niragi, Aguni's right hand, there was virtually nothing you could do. It's not like he did anything, he just annoyed the hell out of you, and sometimes you wished you could shut him up.

"It's because you showed up, actually." You answer him sourly, looking him square in his eyes as you take a large sip of another drink. Niragi chuckles at your show, leaning himself and his rifle against the bar.

"We both know I actually have the opposite effect on you." He says, flashing his tongue.

Reflexively, you roll your eyes again. "Is everything about sex to you? Don't you think something might've happened?" You ask, throwing your arm up in exasperation. But as annoyed as you were, the boy simply shrugged.

"I asked you that nicely already." He says. It causes you to sigh and rub your temples. It doesn't even matter. It doesn't matter that it's him, you just need to tell someone or you'll explode.

To your surprise, Niragi actually seemed patient as he waited for your answer this time, making you soften a little. "It was a hearts game, seven of hearts. I was the only survivor. I killed a boy much younger than I was." You sigh, taking another sip of your drink in the process. Niragi doesn't say anything, sensing that you weren't done talking yet. "It's so fucked up, I just want out."

Now he raised an eyebrow, watching you with amusement. "Out? Like killing yourself? That'd be a shame, seeing as you just killed a whole group of people to survive." He says, chuckling at his own words.But they actually make you sick to your stomach and you gulp the rest of your drink down. Niragi sighs at that, readjusting himself against the flashy bar. "It's how this world works. So what do you want to do about it? Drown your little feelings?"

You grimace, shrugging as you scan the bottle on the counter. "Maybe. I just want to forget right now. Be numb."

As soon as those words had left your mouth, you knew the effect they had on him. Niragi smirked, bringing himself closer to you. When his face was merely inches away from yours, he spoke up, in a low tone. "Well, if you wanted to forget, why didn't you just say so, doll?" He asks.

His words send a shiver down your spine, your body freezing at his warm breath on your neck. Your breathing stops when you feel a cold, metallic object gliding along your neck, his tongue offering a source of warmth in contrast. "N-Niragi, what are you doing?" You barely manage to mumble, your eyes already closing on their own.

"Making you forget." He hums in response. As his lips start aggressively touching your skin, his hands traveling along your figure, you barely suppress a moan.

Your shirt seemed to snap you back to reality. You suddenly felt it being lifted up, and you stumble back at his actions. "Not here!" You hiss at him, watching the space behind him. The club was filled with people, at least a dozen of them standing near the two of you at the moment. But Niragi simply smirked at that, casually glancing over his shoulder.

"What because of them? So fucking what?" He says mockingly, watching your suddenly tensed figure.

"If we're doing this, you're going to take me to your room." You firmly tell him, giving him a warning look.

He seems to be more angry at your tone than your words. "If we're doing this, I am going to do what I want." He tells you warningly.

You don't know whether it's the leftover adrenaline from the game, or his threats that make you feel bold, but you simply take a step forward, squaring your chest against his. "Don't test me today, Niragi. Because right now, you're not making me forget anything. Especially the fact that you're annoying. So take me to your room, or no deal."

The boy seems somewhat taken aback at first, but he quickly regains his composure as he looks into your eyes, his significant unnerving smile returning. "Fine, doll. But that'll come with a payment."

You didn't even have time to react before he swung the rifle over his shoulder and grabbed you by the arm with his other hand. As if you were both in a rush, you kept a brisk pace all the way until his room, a lot of people shooting you plenty of looks as you walked past. It should come as no surprise, given the fact that you were both two highly ranked militants. But you ignored everyone around you two as he led you across the corridor, his firm grasp already sending a nervous feeling through your stomach. Once you reached his door he opened them quickly, practically pushing you inside the room. In one swift move from him, the door were then closed, and the rifle clumsily tossed to the floor. You didn't get a chance to react to anything, with Niragi pushing you onto his bed as soon as he came close to you.

You fall down onto the cold sheets, exhaling sharply as you feel his body warming yours. He kissed you over the neck, no doubt leaving a trail of purple marks, then over your collarbones, slowly making his way down from there. When he sucks on the area near your hipbone, a moan escapes your lips, making him smirk. "I told you I'd have my way with you now. That cockiness of yours is incredible."

"I-This isn't..." You try to answer him, though you barely manage to mumble three words out. His hands grip your swimsuit, yanking it down swiftly. As he places his lips lower and lower from the hipbone, you feel as if you're running out of breath.

He sucks on the inside area, making you gulp. "Does this make you forget?" He says, his voice low. When you don't answer him, he moves onto another area, placing his lips on there as well. "What about this?"

"I-" You begin, only to be cut short by the sudden feeling of his metallic piercing on your skin. But as quickly as it came, he returned to his original position, leaving you short of breath. "Please..." You mumble.

"Mmm, begging? Finally. That's more like it. Now we can really begin." He groaned, taking off his own pants.

You did begin indeed. After that, you couldn't really count how many times he'd made you satisfied that night, how many loud moans escaped your lips that could surely have been heard on the outside of the room. He kept you occupied all night, with not a single thought of your previous troubles. Though, you were fairly sure this was going to bring a whole new world of troubling thoughts to the surface. But that was a problem for another day.