Chapter 3

~*your p.o.v*~
You woke up with a stomach ache. You forgot you haven't eaten much. You realized everything was the exact same. You hoped to god that it was just a fucked up dream but no. It had really happened. Jeff killed your mother and left you by yourself. A tap suddenly came at your window. You walk over and see Jeff at your window. You pull the window up and he climbed in. "Pack your stuff. You're livin' with me now." Was all he had to say to make your mouth drop.
"IT WAS NOT A DREAM (Y/N)! SNAP OUTA IT!" He yelled. You had denied last night. Every single bit of it. You refused to believe your mother was gone. Eventually you gave up. "Fine..." Was all you said. "Finally! I will be downstairs. You pack what you can." He said before leaving your room. You sigh and begin to pack your belongings. You come across an old photo of your family. You look around 10. You sigh and pack that as well. Once you have your main bag filled with clothing, you grab another and pack all of your electronics and hobbies. You pack your games, chargers, everything. Eventually, all you had left was the posters on your walls and your hygiene products. You pack your toothbrush, hairbrush, hair care, and other stuff. You believed that was all you needed. You limp the stuff down the stairs and into the living room. The corpse of your mother was gone and Jeff was scrubbing up the blood. "Why would you, of all people, be cleaning up a corpse?" You asked. "I don't usually but- I don't know I felt it was the right thing to do, considering I killed her." He said. His voice was drenched with sorrow, as if he truly felt sorrow for the murder of your mother. It truly shocked you.
"Oh." Was all you could say. Shaking out of your trance, you decided you should leave. You grabbed a price of paper and began writing a note. The note said 'forgive me. I'm running away. Give this house to a good family for me. Mother is dead so don't look for her and don't look for me. Sincerely, (y/n).'. Satisfied with your note you lay it on the counter.

*time skip(cuz unicorns)*

It was time to leave. You whispered a goodbye to your house and went onto the streets with Jeff. "Over here." He said, pulling you into an ally. "Why are we here?" You asked. You felt uneasiness pour into you. Jeff didn't reply. All he did was knock on some brick that soon became a black portal. You stood still, seeming as you were struck with complete shock and awe. He grabbed your hand and pulled you, your suitcases, and himself Into the portal. Then you stood infront or a giant brick mansion. Sounds of people yelling flowed from the doors and windows into the deep forest. This was going to be a long day...

Jeff peeked his head in and a plate of cheesecake hit him dead in the face. You snickered, seeing him with a cream cheese covered face. You could have sworn you saw his face boil red. "MASKY!" He yelled then barged into the house, leaving you to lay on the ground of the forest laughing.
After you calmed down (5 minutes later) you entered the house. It was huge but covered with cheesecake and people. Most of them were covered with dry blood that hug onto their clothing. You laid down your packages and was soon met with many eyes.
"Jeff..." One said. That one was masky. You knew almost every creepypasta from the internet. "You brought a human?! Why the bloody hell does she have luggages?!" He yelled. His accent a strong British. "Long story. I need to run into Slendy before anyth-" he said but he was quickly cut off by a boy dressed as Link jumping his back.
"Sooo you finally got a girl! She's a looker!" He said. You felt the blood rush to your face. "BEN. It's not like that! I killed her family and she wasn't on the list so I kept her." He explained. List? What list? "Aww man! Here I thought you found someone who liked that rug you call a face." BEN giggled then ran off. "GET BACK HERE YOU DWARF!" Jeff yelled as he ran after the Link-look-a-like. Masky and hoodie then came over to you as you stood confused.
"Follow us." They whispered in unison as they walked up the stairs of the mansion. You followed behind them only to see Masky infront if you. Hoodie decided to help you with your bags. He carried your clothing with ease but couldn't lift your bag-o'-electronics. Masky stopped when he came to a door with large letters that read "OFFICE". Hoodie laid your bags at the door and suggested you do it to. You laid your bags down quietly and stood as masky knocked on the door.
"Who is it?" A booming voice said. "Masky and Hoodie, sir." They said. "Enter" the voice said and they opened the door. Your head began to throb as you went closer to the faceless being. He looked at you with wonder then turned to his proxies. "A human?" Was all he said. "J-Jeff brought her... She needs a-a place to s-sleep..." Hoodie said, his voice was almost inaudible. The being you saw was the being known as Slenderman.

*time skip (cuz-BROFIST GAH!)*

After 30 minutes of telling slender of yourself he sighed. "Ok take her to her room." He said then stood to his feet. "Welcome to slender mansion child. Please make me aware if anyone makes you uncomfortable ok?" He said. You simply nodded. Your headache seemed to fade as you talked to slender. You smiled and waved goodbye as you three left the office and grabbed your bags. "let me assist you miss (y/n)." He said. Slender grabbed all of your bags with his tentacles and teleported to your room. You shrugged and followed masky and hoodie to your new room. They opened the door and before they could say anything you jumped on the bed. They giggled quietly and left, leaving you to your relaxation.
You pondered your condition. Your mother was killed to which you then lost it and stole her organs for food. The person who killed your mother decided to let you live with him and his family. It was all very confusing. Suddenly a knock on your door burst you out of your thoughts. You opened the door and ran into EJ, who then quickly hugged you. "When Jeff told me he killed your mom I freaked out! He didn't hurt you did he?!" EJ said frantically. He pushed you away and quickly looked at you. "No EJ I'm fine. But when did you get here?" You asked. EJ never told you about his where abouts when he visited you. "I live here." He said. You were in shock once again. Knowing EJ as a close friend, it didn't really trigger you as surprising that he lived in a house full of killers. Seeing as how he would sometimes bring you some of the organs of his victims. And maybe you snuck out a few times to kill some people and harvest some organs for yourself.

After talking with EJ for a good hour, he left. You then go to your bag and retrieve your mothers organs. You look down at them, on the verge of crying. What you didn't know was that Jeff was secretly looking through your door, watching you as you cry.

~*Jeffs pov*~
After seeing EJ take off to (y/n)s room, I just went to my room. I thought about everything and how heartbroken a human girl who watched her mom bleed out and take her organs must feel. Wow... I haven't really been thinking allot. I know that EJ and her were good friends and that they hung out allot and he would probably freak if I told her I was liking her but Fuck EJ. It's my turn to get someone cute.

After an hour, I hear EJ leave. I start walking over to her room when EJ stopped me. "Try anything and I kill you." He said. He then walked away as if nothing happened. I didn't care what he did. He's just a pussy any way.

I walk to her room to see her door cracked. I see her shuffling through her bag and pull out her mothers organs. She then began to cry over them. I knew I messed up a big part of her life there. But I probably saved her. From what I saw, she and her mom fought allot. I thought it was the right thing to do. But now it seems I made a huge mistake. But. Maybe I can find some way to make everything better.

Yeah. That should help her..

((Sorry for the forever long wait. Chapter 3 is out. Have fun with your perverted thoughts:33
Until next time, this is W signing off! Bye~! Ps how do you get rid of unwanted pictures on chapters?))