~*Chapter 1*~

~*your pov*~

You were in the bath listening to your favorite song. Suddenly you heard a clash of thunder. Loving lighting as you did, you wanted out of the bath to see if there was any lighting. Not bothering to wash your hair, even though you were in there for a couple hours, you dashed out and started to dry yourself and change. You ran out with your phone and dashed down the stairs, a smile plastered on your face. You were suddenly stopped by your mother. You knew she was going to sniff your hair to see if it was clean so you willingly bowed your head. "Phew! Nope!" She exclaimed. "I have to go back in the shower?!" You yelled very mad at your mother. She nodded and left. Knowing there was no way out of it you went back in the bathroom and cracked the door. You left your phone in your pocket and took off your shirt.

After throughly washing your hair you heard a scream. The lightning never stopped. You stepped back, scared of what could happen. You quickly put your shirt on. You quietly and slowly go into your room and grab your wooden sword your father got you at a renaissance fair and tip toe quietly down the stairs.

"Who's there!" You shout and earn no answer. "Show yourself! Now!" You shout louder. A small shuffling comes from the kitchen. You take a deep inhale and slowly enter the living room where the scream was heard. Your mother lays on the ground in a pool of blood. You start to chuckle as you realize your loosing the remains of your sanity. You lost most of it when you were beaten by bullies.

Your chuckle soon turns into a blood curdling laugh. "Ha... Haha.. Hahaha!!" You start laughing loudly as tears roll down your face. You begin kicking the corpse. "You- you said you wouldn't leave! You promised! Liar liar!!!!!" You scream suddenly falling down next to it laughing.

After your laughing fit you grab a knife that you hid in case of murderers. Taking it you bend my your mother and flip her to face her. A carved smile lies on her face. "A smile?" You ask. You look at the wall an see "GO TO SLEEP.". You smile and laugh. "Wow. what a great prank! Come on out cus! Is my fandom really that funny?!"you scream. "I'm probably having a dream. Why this would be a nightmare is obvious. A creepypasta in my house killing my family- HAH!" You say to yourself. You then hear more shuffling from behind your island. You make your way to the island and say "Oh, Jeffrey~! Where are you~?". You tightly gripped the knife and make it to the shuffling and see Jeff the Killer hiding behind the island. "Ha.... You fucked with the wrong girl, Jeff the Killer..." You say and then kick him making him fall to the ground and aim the knife at his throat. You then realize a cut on his side and your knife with blood on it.

"Your just like your mother. She was a fighter." He said. Realizing what you were doing you got off him and drop the knife. "You..." You start. "Hm?" Jeff says standing. "YOU DICK! I DIDNT TAKE THE LAST THING YOU HAD DID I?! NO! SO WHAT GAVE YOU THE BLOODY RIGHT TO DO THAT TO ME?! I KNEW CREEPYPASTAS WERE KILLERS BUT ITS NOT- it's not fair..." You finish falling to the ground and crying.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
> so there's the first chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm working on the second chapter already. I spotted some mistakes in this chapter so I fixed them so it was easier for you guys to read. I hope you enjoyed it. Until next time, ado./