Chapter 2

~*Jeff's pov*~

Jeff started to pity the girl. She was right. What reason did creepypastas have for killing the innocent? Oh. That's right. They enjoy it. They like fun and killing was damn fun for them. She then grabs the knife again and plays with the tip. "At least I can now see what organs taste like" she smiled. Jeff looked at her with a confused look as she made her way to the corpse. "Thank god for those surgical classes." She said as she sliced the shirt so she could see her stomach and dug the knife in the corpses skin. "Hey! That's my loot!!" Jeff screamed. "It says no where in your creepypasta that you eat organs. That E.J.s job!" She said and she sliced the stomach and went and grabbed sandwich baggies from a drawer and placed a different organ in each bag. "That should be enough." The girl said cleaning her hands. "What if I save them for E.J.?" Jeff said.

"But then the kidneys are cold and probably not as tasty, correct?" She said, and she was correct. EJ likes to eat right there and then so they tasted better. "How do you know so much about organs and how they taste? Your mortal are you not?"Jeff said standing to his feet. "Weeeell. One night, E.J. came over and tried taking my kidneys. We then became friends and we would meet up every night." She said. Jeff mouthed "ooooh" and then a loud knock came to the door. She ran to the door and saw a scared looking neighbor. (Y/N) looked at her clothing and saw no blood so she answered the door, while Jeff hide behind a wall. Jeff heard the conversation of mainly "Are you positive your ok?" And "I'm perfectly fine." After about 10 minutes the mysterious person left. The person sounded like she was an early teen. He shrugged it off and (Y/N) came back. "So your names (Y/N), huh? Nice name." Jeff said. "Yeah don't wear it out." She said. Then she paused. "... What do I do know, Jeff? I'm 17(if that's not your real age then deal with it Okai?), in school, and have no job! How can I stay alive and in shelter?!" She said, panicking. "I have a plan" Jeff said, a smirk plastered on his face.

"THATS YOUR FUCKING PLAN?!" (Y/N) screamed. "Yep! I will have a better one tomorrow. Hopefully..." He muttered the last part. His plan was for you to sleep and if nothing happened by tomorrow then you would live some where with him or he would give you some money until you got a job. He told you that know that you have met him and such that you might end up as a creepypasta but the chances are slim. "Fine..." You grumbled. "But if you are playing with me your ending up just like mom!" You said. "Uh-huh. Sure. Just sleep. I will be back tomorrow. But leave a tv on in your room or something. And keep the window unlocked. " he replied. "Ok?" You said, holding out the o for a while. You said your goodbyes and went to sleep. The lightning had finally stopped.

((A/N: I'm liking this story better than other one I've wrote!! Maybe I will do more of these kinds of stories in the future! If you have a quotev check out nerdy. It's picture is a rainbow cupcake that says "YAOI" at the bottom. The stuff on there probably sucks to no end but it was my first fanfiction account so hey! Anyway hope you guys enjoyed and i will update soon! Until next time, this is W signing off!))