chapter 2 - huening kai

☁️

"kai who?" he furrows his eyebrows, not capturing the first name

"huening kai. he is the school's " gangster" . he gets into fights literally everyday with his other two friends. God, how is he not suspended by now?" she furiously walks towards the commotion that was still going on.

beomgyu was curious, so he followed yeji to the spot where the fight was placed.

the scene was placed at the school's hall and boy was the place packed. it's like watching a concert

beomgyu and yeji were far from the scene, but he could hear the punching noises.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!!" the other student's cheered in unison.

he looked down to yeji "err... aren't you gonna stop them?" he sounded a bit more worried compared to the other students there.

"ugh there's no use. the last time when our whole crew tried to stop them, one of us got punched in the face and as a result, he was badly injured, almost knocked him out because of how strong the attack was. so no, i won't risk myself for that." she only crosses her arms

before beomgyu could ask again, the teachers came in from behind with a broom stick

"ALL OF YOU, GO TO CLASS. NOW!" his voice echoing the now silent hall.

everyone eventually went to class leaving the other six to be punished. including huening kai.

"that fight was the biggest one yet"

"i know, if it wasn't for the teachers who stopped them.. one of them could probably be dead.huening kai is really scary...  "

"but the teachers ruined the fun though"

"are you crazy? he almost killed this one too"

beomgyu heard the other students and shivers "is huening kai really that scary?" he asked yeji who was still walking beside him.

"bro, you never want to mess with him. even the bullies doesn't want to pick a fight with him. i wouldn't suggest you to be near that demon..."

she lead him to his class before she continued "and unlucky for you, your gonna be at the same class as him"

"what?!" he gulped as his eyes quiver. his worst nightmare has come. "don't worry! just... don't bother him. that's all! " she smiled and leave him standing in fear.

"Alright class! we have a new student today!" she gestures for him to walk in and of course...

the girls were screaming, and this is his second time for today hearing people screaming. beomgyu swears his ears are bleeding inside.

"he's so handsome and cute!"

"wtf, someone as good looking like him in our class? we don't deserve. "

"hi sir, your hand in marriage please. "

beomgyu gritted his teeth. 'God, this is worse than having huening kai as my classmate' he thought.
he forces a smiles as he bows, "hi I'm choi beomgyu! nice to meet you all! please take care of me well!"

and you can guess...

yes the girls were screaming again. beomgyu felt like jumping from the window, but of course he wouldn't.

"all right girls calm (ya tits) down. now beomgyu, i hope you can get along well with your classmates and...." the teacher trails her words while looking around the class looking for an empty seat for him