chapter 3 - friends

☁️

"DAMN IT WHY DID I HAVE TO BLUSH?!" huening kai face palming himself in his mind as he walks in a fast pace, not even caring if he knocks anyone who was on his way. i mean, no one even dares to scold him anyways.

he huffs as he speaks "i need to calm my mind" and walks to the only place in the building where he could free his mind.

he opens the rooftop door and a gust of wind hits his oh so ethereal face, revealing his oh so glorious forehead that's been hiding from his long bangs.

he sighs as he walk towards the railings. 'the weather's nice.' he thought as he slowly closes his eyes, feeling the gentle breeze gently caresses his cheeks. it was peaceful and calm. he felt at ease.

the moment didn't last very long though, as he remembered the reason why he needed a peace of mind.

he let's out an 'ugh' as he hits his head on the railings. "what is wrong with me?" he spoke and lifts his head up mid air.

he had a thought. but he denies it. no way. it can't be. he bits his bottom lips.

'could it be?' he blushes

'that i possibly like him?'

his thoughts pauses for a moment and shake his head vigorously

"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! i don't even like guys...." he exclaim. not that he was homophobic or anything, but just the fact that he doesn't feel any attraction towards male.

and the fact that he had never fall in love in his entire life.

what choi beomgyu did to his heart felt peculiar to him. he rarely blushes towards anyone or anything just cause there's really nothing for him to feel embarrassed and shy about.
the moment beomgyu step on his class and was asked to sit beside him, that was the first time in his years of living and breathing... he felt like a completely different person.

he sighs as he lay his body on the cement floor. 'maybe if i sleep, I'll pretend like the feelings never existed.' he closes his eyes and put his arms over his eyes, letting the bright yellow sun burns his skin.

⋰ ⋱☁️⋰ ⋱ ☁️⋰ ⋱☁️⋰ ⋱ ☁️ ⋰ ⋱☁️⋰ ⋱

"bye gyu! see you after school!" yeonjun wave at him and run to his class.

beomgyu enters the room and the first thing he notice was..

his seatmate was missing.

he tilts his head 'where could he be?' and walk towards their seat. his stuff wasn't there either

'maybe he's busy with something. he'll be back soon!' beomgyu nods to himself, giving himself a hope.

seconds turns into minutes, minutes turns into hours and kai kamal huening was still not in sight. none of the teachers and students even questions his whereabouts.

beomgyu felt hopeless. 'does he hate me to that extent?' he bit his bottom lip, worry thoughts starting to fill his head.

but then something hits him, 'why does he cares about it anyways?'

right. why should he? they barely even know each other. their just classmates who just met on that day so why does he cares so much that the latter would hate him? maybe because he was the school's rebel so he just wants to have good terms with him? or maybe it was something more than that..