37 - Warning🔞

Warning⚠️ This chapter will contain lots of mature stuff, mentions of drugs, suicide, which might trigger some readers so, if you are not comfortable or underage then, don't read further or you can skip this chapter if you want, I'm warning again.

Don't come to tell me later that, why didn't I put any warning.

Wear headphones, keep the volume low and read the chapter to feel it❤️

Taehyung's Pov

" I used to have a little brother who died just because of me." I widen my eyes.

"What?" She sighs and inhales deeply.

"Don't be surprised yet, there are more ways to go, just let me know if you can accept my past or not, if you feel disgusted or begins to hate me then, I will leave and will respect your decision." She says with straight voice and my eyes go wide again, there is no way I will hate her or let her leave. Clutching her cheek gently,  I make her look at me, she has fear on her eyes, I can clearly see that. I plant a soft kiss on her cheek then, nose tip.

"You can say everything to me, trust me I won't hate you." I assure her and smile at her warmly. She gulps nervously.

"Don't make any decision fast, Tae, it's not so good one and—" I place my index above her lips and shush her.

"Trust me." I assure her, she sigh and takes the cigarette between her lips, inhaling the smoke which is irritating me.

"I was born and raised in Daegu, my father was a journalist and mother was a nurse in a local hospital, I had a brother. His name was Soobin, We didn't have had so good relationship between us as we always fight, argued all day, but he always supported me in every single matter, no matter what, at the end of the day, he was my cute baby brother whom I adored the most but he died in front of my eyes, I let him die. I have seen everything how he got killed by stabbing enormous times, his soft whimpers are still buzzing in my ears, all he wanted to just protect me but he died, he was only 11 when he got killed." She paused, I see her tears are rolling down to her cheeks, she begins to inhale and exhale deeply, soon the cigarette in her hand finished and she places it on the ashtray, then burn another cigarette. surely she has gone through a lot, by her talking style and body posture, I can clearly assume that easily.

"We didn't have had healthy family, I and Soobin always watched our parents are fighting over simple stuff. They didn't have time for us as they were too busy with their work, when I was 15, Soobin was 9, my father died by a heart attack, he was arguing with my mom, he found out that she cheated behind him, my dad couldn't take that anymore." a soft sob escapes from her mouth and I clutch her hand, interlock our fingers and give a little pressure.

"When I turned 16, one day my mother came home with a very handsome guy and introduced him as her boyfriend, I couldn't believe it, I know my dad wasn't good towards her, he didn't take good care of us but he was my dad, right? How could I accept another person as my father that easily? The guy was around 45 but he was very handsome, decent, a fine man and yes, rich." She chuckles. "At first I couldn't accept him but he always looked after me and Soobin pretty much goodly, left no opportunity of complaining anything for something, I still couldn't accept that guy because he was the person for whom my father died and my mom cheated. Though Soobin accepted him but I didn't, he always smiled whenever he talked, he always tried to show affection towards us but I never accepted his affection." She burs her 4th cigarette, though it's irritating me and I'm totally against it but I'm not stopping her, she needs it now.