Chapter 6

"Keep distance Zete,or I'll cut ur head off!"
She immediately give space away from Zete.Sa lamig ba naman ng boses ni Trist.Masyado ring matalim Ang uri ng pagtitig nito sa kaniya at Kay Zete.Kung nakakamatay Lang Ang titig nito pinaglalamayan na siya.
"Kuy--"
"I'll be with her."Trist cut her off.Abot langit na Ang kaba niya but hell tumawa lng si ZETE, halatang di man Lang Ito natakot.
"I'm the president and I'm in charge in--"
"F*ck off Zet."galit ito Yun nag tanging Alam niya at di sya nagkakamali roon,natakot siya Kaya Wala siyang ibang ginawa kundi napayuko na lamang.Nanalangin na sana di pumayag si ZETE sa ninanais ni Trist.At dahil mabait ang mundo naiwan silang dalawa ni Trist.Natatawang umalis si ZETE at iniwan sila.

"K-kuya Yung nakita mo aksidente Lang Yun at-"

"Shut your mouth up, dump head,don't call me kuya,you'll never be my sister,and you will never be one,listen.I have no f*cking idea what kinda food you give to my mom,for her to allow you enter our house,and seriously? flirting with my best friend?oh come on,di pa ba sapat Ang pera namin ni mom,for you to flirt with my friend? really, surely you know how rich ZETE is, reason why your f*cking acting like a damn slut,,darn it"pasigaw na panunumbat ni Trist kay Ziel.

Alam ni Ziel na Wala ni isang katotohanan Ang sinabi sa kaniya ni Trist,but it ripped her heart so damn well.She can't hide the pain,her tears starting to fall.She can't even say a thing she's worthless.Wala siyang balak maging gold digger,o Kaya maging isang slut para yumaman,all she want is to feel how to live normal.

Bahagya niyang niyuko nag kaniyang ulo,it hurt,, that's what she feel in this every second of time.

"Cat got your tongue?"he smirk..ni walang bakas ng pagsisisi ang pakikitungo nito sa kaniya..

"Forth building,Third floor first room from the left."

Huling sinabi ni Trist bago umalis sa clinic.

And here she is, walking like a b*tch,walang pakialam Kung sa kanya nakatuon ang mga Mata Ng kapwa mag-aaral,all she want is to cry.Cry out all the pain she had.

But there's something bothering her..How could Trist know her room?Only ZETE See's her sched.How can that be possible..

This is not the right time to think,it's the right time to cry.

She walk and walk until she reach her class...Masama man Ang araw niya it's ok,,,she know how to fight,to be strong and to keep calm..

With confidence she enter her room.With a smile on her face...

"Later I'll cry this pain out loud"