Chapter 8

Unexpected love; Brother

L-U-S-T...paulit-ulit na tumatakbo sa utak ni Zeil.Bakit naman kasi titigan nya ito nang matagal Kung pwede naman,glance Lang para di masyadong halata,di Rin Naman kasi maipagkakaila na gwapo talaga ang lalaking Yun.
Kung baga perfection is the exact word to describe him.

She's busy thinking about that man named Lust,when someone grab her wrist.She shut her eyes cause of too much shock.Sino ba kasi itong baliw na hihilahin sya papasok sa loob ng locker sa music room,sakto pa talagang walang tao man lang sa loob.

She's scared,her hands are shaking,her eyes are still shut.After what her uncle did to her,she lost trust and easily gets scared this fast few days.

"Stop shaking!will you"her brother said.

She immediately open her eyes,it's a relief for her to see that it's her unwanted brother.

"K-u-kuya"a glimpse of tears run off her teary eyes.

"Why the hell on Earth are you crying for!"her brother angrily asked her.

"Kas-"

"Don't you dare talk to my squad,and no one within this University suppose know that your my adopted sister.."he says cutting her of.

"In fact,were not related in any way..maybe my mom want you but not me...I have no time wasting my time for a gold freaking lady, sticking to someones mom just to steal money and fame.."he straightly said.

He push her off the floor and leave.

"I'll show you no mercy,until you can't take it anymore,and leave you no other choice but to leave and beg for my help..I'll make you supper ziel...ILL MAKE YOU SUPPER SISTER."

He hates Ziel,halata Naman...Ayaw Niyang isang walang kwentang babae lang Ang papalit sa kapatid nya..

Kung Kaya mangbulagid Ng babaeng si Ziel Ang utak Ng nanay Niya...puwes Hindi sya..Hindi sya magpapadala sa pagpapanggap Ng isang gold digger.Having her in their family was a big mistake.She nothing but a trash to him.He promise himself that he will never ever show mercy to a girl who is a whore.He know in every woman now a day's can do anything it takes just to gets money.And Ziel is not exemption to that matter.She's a whore a freak bitch whore.

To be continue..

Like and comment your feedback's,,

Finally I'm back ..kindly comment if you enjoy my last update RAINING LUST..If you do, please comment,if you still want me El to write one shot erotic stories..😊