Chapter 0-1: Your Bio Rebooted Version

For many moments in your generation, you went low profile as a human while your memory is unknown. Your normal life until the trouble where your normal life shattered. Your father is gone, your hope of saving the world and serving justice is gone as well. It's all because of that president who is nothing but an asshole.

Having to be selfish, greedy, power-hungry, and even with abusive and sexuality with his slaves where he is nothing but a hypocrite. Everything you had was stolen by him and you got kicked out from the stolen house. He made a great deal to save you but you instantly rejected his deal after witnessing your father's death and the death of the man who almost got elected based on the number of votes he had. And don't forget the ignorance that he made in front of you.

That made your life worse at the moment where you will die in the streets. That, however, was just the beginning because your memory was still human.

Until that time, some females are looking for you. You thought that they are human, but they're not. Not only that you learned that they are vampires, but you were also a vampire. A mix of human and vampire blood made your body a total and complete form of being a hybrid race.

You are a human, you are a vampire, but you are afraid of being both. Yet, there is the objective that the female vampires who are related and had connections with the Granfinne family are taking care of you now. They had a promise for your true mother that the key of the coalition between each vampiric blood must be forged to form a peace where humans and vampires coexist as one for the entire world.

That isn't going to be easy but you know what must be done after what the current president has done to you. In that time, you swore an oath that you will join forces with the Granfinne family and defeat Delk and his presidential nations once and for all!

But it's more than just this difficult...! You learned that you are a member of the Granfinne family as Jothen Duke Granfinne, where you weren't there in their place because of the rules when humans and vampires cannot coexist with each other because of the family rule. Your true mother wanted that to happen with the coexistence goal in the future.

There is a way when the key is forged and having vampires coexist with humans. The only is most challenging for relationships to happen.

You were trained for about three months since then and you are still powerless as you learned that the president is more powerful since he already has your blood. That said, you still got a long way to go.

Here is your information...

Y/n L/n or Jothen Duke Granfinne
Age: 21
Role: Protagonist and the Successor as the son of the Granfinne Family. Multi-Role.
Class: Wildcard, the ability to use one of the multiple classes and skills in one class. Gains your own way through revelations that can help you become tactical and stronger throughout the progress.
Description: Yet to explain...

Standard MMA Fighter: Your standard hand-to-hand combat when it comes to street fighting. Enables you to deal with brawling skills and physical bashing damage as the movements with punches and kicks. Blocking is effective against bashing types.

Bastard Sword of the Arming Grip: The sword art category while wielding a bastard sword but with the lightweight upgrade effect that you often go with one hand. Going defensive means going with two hands.

Parry/Counterstrike: With the melee class, you can parry incoming enemy attacks in close-range combat. While stunning them after the parrying, you went forward with a counterstrike. The counterstrike effect will deal more damage and impact effect than normal strikes in a combo string.

Spiritual Nature/Elemental Mastery: Improving mind skills through elemental skills and proficiency. Certain elements are powered up with environmental adaption.

Calm Mind: Passive ability while having a discounting the price of stamina usage.

Marathon: Decreases the cost of stamina while running and sprinting.

Muscular Management: Increases the amount of muscular strength and endurance.

Novice Flexibility and Reflexes: Increases your agility by a few points.

Regen: A passive trait that your non-fatal wounds begin to heal through regeneration healing effects over time. But it's not so simple where you end up hurting yourself and experiencing pain.

(A/n: I hope you'll understand for the time being...)