Christmas Disaster - Episode 7

Y/n's POV

Kawaii~Chan enters the kitchen, crying. 

It was after the party had ended, but Laurance stayed after to help me clean. We stopped to talk whe Kawaii~Chan came in, crying.

"K-kawaii~Chan doesn't feel so good.." she whimpered and moved in to hug me.

I let her cry on my shoulder. "What's wrong KC? Are you okay?" I was worried.

"Kawaii~Chan saw Michi and Reese," she paused, "KISS!" she screamed then sobbed more on my shoulder. I looked at Laurance with a 'what do I do?' sort of look and he saw. He walked up to Kawaii~Chan and I and looked at her.

"Hey Kawaii~Chan? I saw a new cafe down the street that smells amazing! I heard they're open 24/7 too. Wanna go with Y/n and I?" he calmed her down. I looked up. I was meant to go with Zane to the cafe. I suppose I still can, but it won't be my first time there anymore.

"Y-yes.. Kawaii~Chan would love that. Only if Y/n~Senpai is okay with it," she sniffles.

I pull her off of my shoulder, gently, to look at her. "I would love to."

~~~~~

We bought some pastries and brought them home for everyone in the house to eat. After we got home, Laurance was ready to leave. It was really late.

"Thank you for helping me out," I smiled.

He kissed my cheek. "And I get to take you out to dinner tomorrow," he reminded me.

I slightly blushed at him and said goodbye. 

Kawaii~Chan gave me a death stare while finishing her cupcake. I looked away and went upstairs.

~~~~~

I cried in bed. I realized that whole time I wanted that to be Zane. I gave him a text to see if it would make me feel better.

Y/n: hey :(

Zane: what's wrong?

Y/n: sad girl hours

Y/n: i miss u

Maybe I shouldn't have said that. What if he thinks I'm weird?

Zane: omw

I blushed. On the way? What does that mean?

~~~~~

I hid under the covers until I heard someone open my room door. I moved my cover from my sheet to see Zane there. He shuts the door behind him and walks up to me.

"Hey.." he sits on his knees next to my bed. He's in his pajamas with no mask over his face. I look at him and smile. 

"Can I lay with you?" he asks. That's so sweet of him to ask.

"Of course," I turn to the opposite side waiting for him to climb in. He then climber in bed next to me and gave me a hug.

"I'm here if you want to tell me what's wrong," he said.

I shook my head no. "I don't wanna talk about it," I said as I nuzzled my head into his chest.

~~~~~

Zane's POV

She fell asleep in my arms. It felt so warm here next to her. I held her until I fell asleep too. I didn't care what was bothering her, all I wanted to do was help.

Authors Note:

479 words. Sorry this is short! But it's actually where I'm gonna leave this story off. I wasn't quite feeling it anymore :( 

I'm gonna write some more of the self insert into phoenix drop high and then make a second book (that'll be college probably,, but I'm madly in love with Laurance /hj)

I tried to end this book as well as I could lol.... bye :)!