A New Friend - Episode 3

As I knocked on the door, I heard rushing from inside the boys house.

"Laurance! Did you make sure we have the kind of food she likes?" Garroth yelled.

"Garroth! Yes! Did you make sure all the toilet seats in the house are down?" Laurance responded.

"OH NO I FORGOT! MY GIRLFRIENDS SISTER IS GOING TO HATE ME!"

"SHE'S ALREADY HERE HURRY!"

"What are you guys screaming about?" Dante walked out and asked.

"Y/n is here to visit! SHE'S WAITING AT THE DOOR NOW!" Laurance screamed.

Dante laughed at them and walked to the door. As he opened the door he said, "Sorry, they're not so cool." I giggled and let myself in.

"Y/n!" Laurance yelled.

"Oh, hey! Thanks for having me over!" I smiled at Laurance. He looked at me, nervous.

"W-want some lemonade?" he asked.

"No way silly! I came here to greet my new neighbors!" I giggle and he nods.

"R-right," he said.

"Oh! I made you this cake!" I place it down on the table, "it's not as good as Kawaii~chan or Aphmau's sweets, but I tried."

"Thank you! I'm sure it's amazing since.. you made it," Laurance responded.

We both laugh. "So where's Garroth? I wanna see my almost brother-in-law," I say, giggling, "I wish I could catch a hottie like him."

Laurance blushes. "I- uh...."

"He's in his room, trying to look decent for his girlfriend's sister," Dante butts in.

I laugh and run over to his room, bursting the door open. "Y/n!" he screamed.

"SO I HEARD YOU'RE DATING MY SISTER!" I yell at him.

"Y-yeah.. I hope you don't mind," he says, scared.

"I'm so excited! Aph has liked you since her freshman year!" I squeal.

"Well.. uh do you wanna stay for a movie tonight? We were gonna order pizza and wings. I was also planning on inviting my baby brother, Aph, Kawaii~chan, and Katelyn."

"Why them specifically?"

"Like a huge date! Aph and I (obviously), Laurance and you, I assume, Dante and Katelyn, and Zane and Kawaii~chan."

"A d-date?! Also WHAT you have the pairs all mixed up!" I screamed. Garroth looked at me confused. "If anything, it would be you and Aph (obviously), Dante and Kawaii~chan, Laurance and Katelyn, an-" I realized what I did.

"You and Zane," Garroth finished my sentence.

"I think I like you're plan better," I smile. Garroth nods and invites everyone over.

~~~~~

I sat on the couch with Laurance, my supposed date. We laughed and talked about anything and everything while waiting for people to come over.

Dante walks in with his 'date', Katelyn.

"Hey Y/n!" Dante yells.

"Dante!"

"How are you?"

"I'm fine, just waiting for everyone to get here," I responded.

"Hey, uh. Wanna see something cute?" Dante asks. Katelyn sits next to Laurance and mocks Dante. Laurance and I giggle and I respond, "Sure!" Dante leads me to his room and gives me a photo.