Moving Day - Episode 1

"Wow... this place is amazing," Kawaii~Chan says.

"I knew you girls would like it," my sister, Aphmau, responds.

"Are you sure we can afford this...?" Katelyn asks.

"Duh, of course we can." I respond. The girls look at me and smile. Katelyn then takes the key and opens the door, rushing to claim a room. I already told them I claim the basement. Trust me, I've toured this house before during the winter, and it is so warm! That's the only space for me.

"Y/n, you can have the biggest room," my sister turns to me.

"W-what! No way. You're just trying to get the basement for yourself," I respond.

"First of all, there's four bedrooms, second of all, we all agreed since you picked the house, and pay most of the rent, you get the biggest room."

I smile at her. "Are you all sure?"

She looks at me and grins. "One hundred percent."

~~~~~

Aphmau and I decided to tour the house, again, on our own. We walked around the backyard, the dining room, and up to the bedrooms. The house is so huge! Afterwards, I went off into my new bedroom, which was, undeniably, better than the basement. The moment I started unpacking, I heard a knock on my bedroom door. 

"Y/n~Senpai! Let's go and introduce ourselves to the neighbors!"

I smile. "But do we have something to give them?"

Kawaii~Chan nods. "Here! Kawaii~Chan has a fruit bowl! She only has one so... we can only meet one neighbor.. heh heh." 

"Um alright, I guess that's better than nothing."

Kawaii~Chan leads me to the door and outside. I notice how the house across the street is empty, and we only have one house directly next to us, so we walked to the neighbor directly beside us.

I walk up and rang the doorbell, only to find the home owner being... Brendan.

"Brendan~kun! Long time no see!" Kawaii~Chan bursts out.

"K-K-Kawaii~Chan? I-I didn't know you lived-," and then Brendan passed out.

"Oh," I responded, "I guess he still likes y-," I was about to say as I was cut off by a moving truck.

"How convenient..." I say

~~~~~

"Gotta admit, this place isn't half bad! Defiantly an upgrade from my old place," Dante said.

"What did I tell you," replied Laurance.

"See! We knew you would like it!" Garroth exclaimed.

"I'm gonna like stealing yo girl even more," Dante muttered.

"What did you say?" Laurance asked.

"I said I'm gonna like firing up the grill even more!"

I hear familiar names behind the truck, "Hey there new neighbors my name is- Garroth? Dante? Laurance!" I exclaimed, while walking near them.

"Hey Y/n! Hey Kawaii~chan!" Garroth said.

"Hey Kawaii~chan, let me ask you something. Do you think I'm handsome?" Dante asked.

I scoffed as Kawaii~chan responded with another question, "W-why would you ask such a question..?"

"I'm just trying to prove a point," he swished his hair.

"Well.. Kawaii~chan thinks you're cute, but not Y/n's type.. Kawaii~chan couldn't ship you two together."

"Wait what?! Why!" Dante deemed to be furious.

"B-because Kawaii~chan ships you with someone else.." Kawaii~chan responded.

Garroth and Laurance laugh at Dante as he blushes. He attempts to hide his red face.

"Speaking of ship- uh, nevermind! Don't follow me! Especially you, Y/n!" Kawaii~chan screams as she runs off into the house.

"Uhm..." I respond. I turn to Laurance and screamed, "LAURANCE!"

"Relax, we didn't know you lived here. Garroth and I were actually trying to move away from you.."

"Why?! What did I do?" I started to feel guilty.

"You literally rejected both of us for Garroth's younger brother," he replied, "and he didn't even like you back. Then you continued to refuse the both of us."

"I really liked him.."

"Do you still like him?"

"No! I- no.. I don't know."

I start to tear up while reliving my past. Me confessing to Zane.. him rejecting me, and worst of all, him cutting off all ties with me.

"Well just know," he puts his hand on my cheek, "I still love you."

I smiled and waved him goodbye, then going back inside.

~~~~~

While watching 'My Little Horsey', I hear a knock at the door. As I opened the door, I saw Dante standing there.

"Why, hello there Y/n," he smirks.

"Uh no thanks, why are you here?"

"Do you need any help moving into your new place?"

"No thanks! Bye Dante!" I yell while closing the door. I see him walk away in shame and laugh. What a weird guy.

~~~~~

As I went back to my show, I felt a little hungry, so I decided to find the girls and ask what the dinner plan looks like. I walked around the entire house looking for them, yet they were nowhere to be found.

I went to check the basement. "Kawaii~chan! Katel-" I stopped when I witnessed my greatest nightmare. In front of me was a shipping shrine, but not just any shipping shrine, one of Zane and I. I fell on the ground and cried. I used to really love him... I looked up to see posters of fanart. One of Zane and I kissing, one of us hugging, even one of him singing me the song he used to always sing for me. I felt a tear roll down my face as I noticed the lit candles and dolls hugging. Dolls that looked just like us. I fell completely on the ground and sobbed.

Kawaii~chan soon walks in, mainly to see what the commotion was about. She saw me crying and asked, "Do you like it?" I heard her mumble more, but I couldn't tell what she was saying. Soon enough everything went black.

~~~~~

I woke up from what seemed to be a terrible dream, but I realized was my reality. Next thing I know, Katelyn and my sister walk in.

"Sis?" Aphmau called for me, worried.

"Kawaii~chan- she- basement- ship... I can't sleep."

"I told you not to let her ship you like that. Now, who needs a bedtime story?" Katelyn asks.

"M-me.." I reply.

Aphmau sits right next to me and Katelyn pulls up a chair.

"There once was a princess named Y/n-"

"Oh this sounds like a nice story."

"- and a knight named Zane."

"Noooo," I cried.

Authors Note

So just to be clear, this is pretty much Mystreet, Season 1 Episode 1.

Yeah and I know you didn't meet Zane, no worries. He just isn't introduced in the first episode.

But you did get an almost flashback lol

1,051 words hehehe (not including authors note)

{This chapters fanart is not made by me. All rights reserved.}