Beggin'

ahhh haven't updated in forever but here's another chapter, please feel to leave requests! 

requested by @ggracev19 , @Official_Peter_Stark  and 

-

It was a dull day in the avengers campus, everyone on the team was on a mission except for Peter Parker, Who was being taken care of (more like babied) by Michelle, over an injury on his last mission. Even with his ability to heal quickly, it wasn't quick enough for this mission. 

Michelle Jones attended college for a major pre med and a minor in women's studies during the day, but on the weekends and evenings she was on standby in the avengers infirmary. 

Michelle had been in distress about how she would pay for college and then med school working a part time job at a local bookstore, so when Tony Stark offered her a job as a human first aid, and after a little encouragement and reassurance from her boyfriend, Michelle Jones took the job. 

Michelle walked over to peter who was sat up on the couch in just a pair of sweatpants and a bandage wrapped around his abdomen over a healing gash, the result of swinging into falling rubble on accident.

"How's it feel?" Michelle asked passing her boyfriend a glass of water

"Thank you-" Peter paused to drink "Chelle i told you im fine" He insisted, Michelle tilted her head and cocked an eyebrow in a affectionately threatening look, peter sighed in defeat 

"Really, im okay, it just feels like i pulled a muscle"

"Or like all twelve of your abs" Michelle said sarcastically, pulling up her stool to sit in front of him "Mind if i take a look?"

Peter nodded quickly. Michelle began unwrapping the bandages from his perfect body, trying to keep her mind off that fact. Peter winced and Michelle looked up startled

"Its okay Im not going to break" Peter assured MJ and she nodded continuing to remove the bandage to expose his abs. 

Upon inspection, the gash was healing well. Its depth had decreased largely since the last time she'd check. It practically looked like just a scratch.

Michelles fingers ran over her abs gently, causing the hair on the back of his neck to stand up watching her lick her lips

"does this hurt?" Michelle asked as her fingers stroked over his abs. Peter had to swallow back a groan, she was practically teasing him at this point. 

"Not- not really" 

"I'm glad to hear that-" Michelle paused looking up at Peters face, reading his face with ease "But you still need to take it easy. Just because it looks healed on the outside doesn't mean everything internally is healed." She said, her hand dropping to his lap and Peter swallowed hard. It was clear to the two what the boy wanted, but with the way they worked, he was at risk of hurting himself. 

"P-please 'chelle" Peter pleaded looking into her eyes as she gently brushed his hair off of his forehead. Mj wanted him just as much as he wanted her, she just liked hearing him beg. 

"You want me to take care of you?" Michelle asked as her other hand ran up his thigh 

"Yes" Peter nodded eagerly 

"Yes what, Peter?" 

"Please touch me" He begged and she quickly closed the space between the two as their lips connected. Michelle's hand ran up his thigh before beginning to palm him, feeling him throb through the fabric of his sweats. Peters hand hooked the back of her neck deepening the kiss, he just couldn't get enough of her lips. 

It wasn't long before their tongues were searching eachothers mouths. Peter whined as his hips lifted up against her hand, needing more. Michelle pulled her hand away and slapped his thigh

"Be good, or else im stopping." She threatened, playing it off like she didn't want him getting hurt further, she just liked having the power for once. Peter growled against her lips but complied anyways as her fingers untied the drawstring of his pants. The waistband didn't make it very far past his hips before his erection sprung free. 

Michelle stood up, unzipping her black jeans as Peter worked his pants and boxers off the rest of his body dropping them to the floor. Peters hand reached out stroking her hips before helping her push off her jeans as she tugged off her top. Peter stared at MJ as she stood in front him in just her bra, arms extended over her head tying her hair into a bun on top of her head

"wow" Peter said breathlessly "you're just.. beautiful" He said, one hand moving to her hip and the other to the side of her face as she climbed into his lap, straddling his waist as his member brushed her core.

Michelle lowered herself onto him, the two gasped as it went in, feeling in ecstasy. She leaned her forehead against his as she slowly began moving her hips, peter was already breathing heavy against her lips as his hand on her hand dropped to the back of her neck pulling her into a sloppy kiss. 

Peters other hand rested on her hip, as he started guiding them and she slapped it away

"I told you to take it easy" Michelle scorned, she was doing all the work, happily, since he was injured. 

"You're too good to me, Michelle Jones" Peter groaned against her lips as her up and down pace quickened. The kiss was broken when she moaned arching her back in pleasure. Peter couldn't complain about the absence of her lips as it was replaced with her breasts near his face. Michelle unclasped her bra, letting it drop to the floor in their pile of clothes, one of her hands that was resting on his shoulder now made its way to her breast as she let out a quiet moan her head. falling back. 

Watching her in ecstasy pleasuring herself, Peter sat up his lips connecting to her other breast and michelle gasped as his thumb began circling her clit, smirking to himself about the fact she was in too much pleasure to insist he do none of the work again, because seeing her in pleasure only turned him on further. 

The room was filled moans and gasping from the two, the material of the walls only made the sound of their climax echo, too loud to hear the sound of the elevator ding and open, peter too caught up in his orgasm for his spidey senses to catch Loki, Thor and Nat as the door opened revealing the couple on the couch

"Sorry!" Nat exclaimed and the couple realized the three were there, eyes widened. Nat repeatedly pushed the button as if it would make the doors shut quicker. Thors laughed bellowed as Loki turned his back with a snicker, Natasha wore a mortified look on her face as the doors shut.

"Shit" Michelle mumbled weakly as the two panted, coming down from their high. Peters head fell back against the couch 

"Looks like you weaken my senses michelle" peter said after a minute of silence, the couple tried their best to stifle a laugh but couldn't help but lose it laughing.