One last time- part three

Part three of
One last time
Listen to the song as you read

Ned eventually found peter again,
He was sitting alone at a table. He didn't feel like dancing. He didn't feel like anything.

Ned sat next to him

"What's wrong?"

"She came with flash" peter said

Ned was just as confused as peter.

"Fuck no" Ned finally said, and peter sat up straighter in shock

"What?"

"I said fuck no. You're not giving up. Just because she came as his date, doesn't mean she likes him.
You still have a chance peter.
Before you give up, at least give it one last shot. She's hosting a party after prom tonight at her place. We're invited"
Ned finished and peter sighed

"I don't know man-"

"We're going" Ned said
And suddenly, peter couldn't wait for prom to be over.

Before heading to the party, they stopped at Neds house.
They changed into something more casual, but it took them half an hour to decide what peter would wear for his 'getting MJ back' outfit.

Peter had changed into some jeans, his navy blue vans and a grey button up.

Michelle has changed. She wore a white tank top, some black jeans and her black converse. She didn't care much.

When Peter, Ned and Betty arrived, many many people had already shown up. There were a lot of people packed into a small apartment, Peter and Ned wiggled through crowds searching for Michelle.

He'd come across her grabbing a drink.
There was alcohol at this party.
Most people were drunk, she wasn't.

Everybody knows I'm right, I've got my eyes on you all night

When he first laid eyes on her again, she was still just as beautiful.

He looked her up and down, loving the curly hair she'd let loose, she still had her prom makeup on, it was slightly smudged and her neck was free of marks which was a relief to him. His eyes traveled down her body, stopping and staring when he saw her shirt.

She was wearing a white tank top which was quite thin.
Michelle never wore bras, which he'd been used to,
But her breasts poked through in this shirt,
And he'd been missing out on any action for the past year and a half.

Peter quickly adverted his eyes before someone could see him staring.

"Go on" Ned encouraged peter, slapping him on the back walking away.

Peter shook his head before walking.

Have you seen my shoes? Cuz they've been ripped to shit from walking the world for you.
Peter decided to 'accidentally' walk by her, without noticing.
Peter squirmed through the crowd, as he passed her, placing his hand on her lower back.

Michelle's head whipped around seeing peter pass behind her without realizing it was her not saying hi.

Mj grabbed his wrist quickly, and his head turned back to her
"Oh! Hey MJ" He said simply
Peter glanced down at her hand gripping his wrist, she was strong

"We should talk" Michelle said, before he could say anything, he was being lead away.

They entered her bedroom, the people and music becoming muffled

"What do you wanna talk about"
Peter said leaning against her vanity

"What happened at prom?" Michelle asked