Dog eyes

Been a quick minute since I've written on here, also have always been hesitant to write smut. Yolo

Also listen to the song while reading^
Timing doesn't matter or correlate much in this chapter, so after endgame I guess

Peter watched as the morning light cascaded over Michelle's sleeping body, entranced by her appearance.

He had crept into her apartment that night from the fire escape, pretty beat up from something on the job. Mj had grabbed the first aid kit and helped him out no hesitation. She was always there. It was always her.
They had fought after that, well more like he sat on the bed head hung in shame as she went off in a tangent on how tiring it was being his friend never knowing if he was okay or not.

Eventually she had stopped, and apologized. She knew how much this job meant to him.

Michelle stirred awake slowly, her eyes fluttered open and
Peter couldn't take his eyes off her
Peter couldn't stop admiring her eye lashes, dark and like violin strings,
Eyes, a neutral brown yet a fire was hidden inside them,
Her cheekbones, high and defined on her face creating the perfect shadows.

Michelle noticed his gaze, somehow in tranced in the moment not questioning it.
Peters hand crept up the grey sheets to hers, barley any contact at first, until his fingers fell inlaced with hers.

The feeling sent a sensation of electricity up her hand,
Sans speaking

Soon his hand moved to her cheek, his thumb pad stroking her cheek, her hand ontop of his.

It was that same feeling again, stronger now.
They'd both been holding back, the tension spilling out into compassion.

"Chelle'" Peter said softly, eyes not leaving hers.
Their foreheads rested together, eyes closed
Lips almost touching, but not yet.
Her lips hovered over his were too much for him.
Peter leaned in swiftly, sealing the deal.
Their lips met softly, quickly turning more passionate.
All that built up tension, and all the waiting they'd done, was released, but he still couldn't hold himself together.
And it was over too quickly, his eyes opening up with a questioning look on his face, confused why she'd pulled away
"Michelle-" he started to say,
"I love you" She cut off. Michelle didn't care if it was too soon, because it truly wasn't.
It had been years of them hiding their feelings, which made sense when he didn't spare a moment to say it back
"I'm so in love with you" He said back.
Their lips met again for a while, before peter found himself ontop of her caging her against the bed.

Mj bit his bottom lip softly, a small tease.
His eyes opened widening, that effected him more than he wished it did, pressure growing in his pants.

They fell into the same pattern, never missing a beat. They couldn't hold back anymore, they had been searching for each other for years, found each other. They were meant for each other.

Michelle's hand wandered up to the back of his neck, one of his hands rested at her hip, the other one on the bed next to her head, holding himself up to keep from crushing her.

I get dog eyes when I think about you

He'd looked down at her, Mj had noticed a change.
He'd always had such a puppy eyes, a baby face.
Now they were dog eyes.
They'd grown up. So much time between them lost, and they hadn't noticed. They were practically adults.

He treated her like she was too fragile and would break. If he wasn't careful, he could, his strength got in the way often, too inhuman.