Prologue

Cameron palace (Rota Kingdom)

A young man in his twenties, is seen standing against the railing of the balcony of the Cameron palace,in rota tears could be seen in his eyes. He wore a Royal blue blazer with a white undershirt and blue pants .He wore a pendant with the symbol of the Alpha Pokemon Arceus with a gold key stone in it. He wore a golden crown which indicated he was a prince.He was non other than Ash ketchum the savior of the world .But due to some tragic incident he changed his name as Ashton Aron Cameron.He was the champion of Kanto,Kalos and Alola.

While he was thinking of the past two arms wrapped around his waist and hugged him from the back.He knew it was his wife his princess Serena Aurolia Cameron(formerly known as Serena Yovvone).She was a beautiful woman she had fair skin , cerulean blue eyes and long honey blonde hair upto her waist.She wore a princess pink gown with a lot of works on it she also wore a small princess crown with sapphire embedded on it.She was a top coordinator and The Kalos and Alola queen.

She then spoke" Still thinking of that day hubby "."Yeah honey ,still I couldn't know that they betrayed me after what all I had done to them."

Flashback (6 Years before)

Viridian forest

A 14 year old boy is running through the forest along with his Pikachu on his shoulder.
"I am very happy Pikachu than we were able to come as runner in kalos league"The yellow rodent too shook his head and cooed happily ,little did the both know there is a shock waiting for them in pallet.

When both of them came to their house and knocked the door. The woman said to be Delia ketchum open the door and gave a bone crushing hug saying that "I'm happy Ashy that you came back home safely."Ash smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. When he entered he saw all his companions from Kanto to Unova .

Everyone except his mother "GIVE UP YOUR STUPID DREAM OF BEING A POKEMON MASTER!!!!"

Ash was shocked and stood frozen to his place . Pikachu was angry and electricity sparked on its cheeks. Ash turned to see his mother if she also accepts what they say.

"Mom you to accept what they say" Ash asked with tears in his eyes. When she nodded and said " You have participated in 6 leagues and lost all six leagues . I think I should not have saved you from those team rocket grunts when you where a baby, after all you don't deserve to live" When Ash heard this he ran away from his home to the Viridian forest , little did he know he was followed .He turned around to see his 'so called' friends and mother at back of him as they ordered their Pokemons their powerful attack .Ash knew it was his time he called Pikachu into his pokeball to keep him safe .When the attacks where about to attack him he suddenly formes a blue shield to protect him,as the shield was not strong enough he was thrown into the forest injured heavily. Then he lost his consciousness.