In Kalos

Flashback

Luminous city , Kalos Region

"It is good to be in Luminous city , It is my favourite region " said Ash while walking out of the airport."Why you say so Ashy "questioned Serena . Then Ash hugged Serena from behind her and kissed her cheek " It is because I found my love and friends who trust me." As he said this all the three immediately hugged him. Well lets go to your house Clemont and Bonnie , Bonnie had her Dedenne on her pouch and a shiny Pachariso(Professor Oak gave it to Bonnie as she easily bonded to it and neither nor Gary were not able to pacify it while it hatched and was crying so professor Oak gave it Bonnie)  sat above her head viewing the city like Ash's Pikachu. When the siblings were outside their house , Bonnie shouted " Dad we are home". On hearing his daughter's voice Meyer immediately opened the door , he immediately hugged his children and when he saw Ash and Serena " Good to see you Meyer / Blaziken Mask" said both of them. Meyer said that it was good to see the kalos hero again and when he asked about the injuries . Ash answered that it was due to Aura that he was able recover but still there were minor injuries. Then Clemont and Ash said about what Arceus had said to him about training his Aura . Meyer said " I think you should train in Aura , I will look after Bonnie and the gym . And who is training you ?" "Well my father Red is training us " said Ash .When Meyer heard the name Red he was surprised. "Ash can I speak to your dad " asked Meyer Ash nodded his head and called his dad and said to him that Clemont's dad wanted to talk too him. When Red saw Meyer he was happy and begun to speak of old times when they traveled . The four friends were surprised , and when they asked the reason " We were best pals while traveling through Kalos and it is were I met your mom while she was trying to become the Top Coordinator"said Red. Suddenly Illena appeared in the screen and they began to talk about their adventures which caused Ash , Clemont and Bonny sweatdropped . When The call was going to end Illena said that she was comming to Kalos in 2 days to meet them , she also told that Ash had a surprise. That day everyone slept in the siblings house .

Next Day

Ash and the gang decided to visit Vanville town to see Serena's mom and ask her permission for Serena to her training. They left in flying Pokemon Ash and  Serena left on Ash's Charizad and Bonnie and Clemont on Ash's staraptor.

Vanville town

On reaching Serena's house , her mom Grace was surprised as she had saw her only a week ago and when she asked the reason . She was shocked when she about the betrayal but she was also happy that she had found her love . She also accepted Serena to go with them . Then she asked all of them to release their Pokemon and rest in their house for that day . The Pokemons they had were(no legendaries were brought)

Ash - Pikachu , Charizad , Staraptor ,Lime  (Ash's Riolo as it had green eyes), Greninjia and Inferoape

Serena - Sapphire (Blue Ralts) , Braxien,Shylveon,Pancham and Esspur.

Clemont - Silver (Due to its white colourmane), Heliolisk, Bunnelby, Luxray and chespin.

Bonnie - Dedenna and shiny Pachariso.

The small Pokemons like Dedenna , Pachariso , Pikachu , Shylveon and Sapphire were playing tag . The bigger Pokemons like Luxray , Charizad, Staraptor and Greninjia were scouting the surrounding s to keep their trainers safe. Chespin and Pancham were trying to imitate Charizad which Charizad didn't care and both Silver and Lime were awed by Infernoape. Greninjia was talking to Braxien.

Next day

The gang said bye to Serena's mother and proceeded to Luminous city as Queen Illena and King Red the parents of Ash were coming to Kalos , while they were waiting in the airport .A man and woman suddenly hugged Ash . It was none other than his parents . Both of them wore simple clothes . Immediately Ash hugged them back saying that he missed them. " We must go to Agustin's lab as some people are waiting for you there "said Red . When Ash was about to ask Illena stopped Ash in the middle and said " It is a surprise Sweetheart" . Ash pouted on hearing this but Serena's kiss brought him back to normal.

Professor Sycamor Lab

When the gang along with Ash's parnents entered the lab . He saw Korrina , Gurrkin and the kalos champion Diantha present there . Red begun to speak " Ash Diantha here is your Big sister and Korrina your small sister and Gurrkin here is you mother's father " as soon when Diantha heard this she hugged Ash as she knew how much she had missed him and Korrina also hugged Ash "We missed you brother.... "was the only thing they said . Then Gurrkin begun to speak saying that when he first met Ash he felt Ash's aura was familiar but couldn't identify it properly. When Gurrkin asked about the injuries Ash became sad , then Illena asked Serena to take him out. Then she told the other part of the family about the betrayal of his former friends and former mother and also how they had planned to kill Ash (and everything from first four chapters). Both the sisters were angry and sad what had happened to their brother but we're happy as he got himself a loving girlfriend who makes him happy. Little did they know Alan had also heard it . He went to Ash and said that if he needed any help he can contact him . Then the family spent their time together .

Next day

Everyone got on their plane to Rota Korrina decided to accompany them and also take place in aura training as she could spend more time with her family , Diantha said that she would visit them often as she was busy as a champion and actress.

To be continued...

Shipping

Ash x Serena

Clemont x Korrina

Gary x Lillie

Max x Bonnie