Returning to Rota , Coronation and Aura training

In Rota

When the plane landed in the airport, everyone got out of their seatbelts to come out . But the love couple is said to sleeping , but when they came to wake up Ash and Serena . Serena was sitting on Ash's lap and peacefully sleeping on his chest where is Ash rested his head over her head and wrapped his arms around her waist tightly to avoid her falling of . Bonnie and Korrina giggled , Clemont was sweatdropped and both Red and Illena were happy as their son had found true love . Then Illena took a photo of them sleeping , it Ash who got up first , when Ash woke up he saw everyone looking at him . The he started"Mom when did the flight land and why are you all looking at me ?" " Fist we landed 10 minutes ago and second you 2 were peaceful while sleeping, then Ash came to his senses and saw Serena still asleep without knowing anything that is happening around . "Well I think I should carry her as I don't want to wake her " said Ash as everyone nodded. He carried Serena in bridal style , " Hey lil sis can you take care of Pikachu until Sere wakes up as I can't carry both of them." Korrina nodded and asked Pikachu to come , Pikachu jumped on her shoulder and nuzzled her cheeks. When they got off the jet there was a limo wait for them . Everyone boarded the limo .Serena woke in the car and saw she was still on Ash's lap which she blushed and noted that no one had seen her awoke , so she acted asleep . But little did she know Illena had saw but she shrugged knowing it was young love.

Ash saw Serena got up but was acting , so he also played the same game , when they were in the palace Ash carried Serena in bridal style , he soon went to the garden where there was a lake he went towards the lake and jumped in it .Serena who wasn't aware of it screamed when they were in the lake Everyone laughed soon Bonnie and Korrina to jumped and enjoyed .

Next day Gary came along with Ash's Pokemons. Korrina was awd seeing the various Pokemons. She also saw that her Lucario challenged Her brother's Infernoape and also saw her Lucario had fallen easily and Infernoape didn't even sweat.

A week later

At present Ash , Korrina , Gary and Clemont were training along Red and his Lucario. Mew trained Serena in Physic abilities and Bonnie was  learning to treat Pokemons as Illena taught her about grooming Pokemons and taking care of them.

Ash had Professor Oak to change his name from Ash Ketchum to Ashton Aron Cameron , which he had changed . After training all 5 of them were returning . Ash and Korrina on seeing Diantha immediately ran and hugged her " Big sis how are you" . Then all them came down for Dinner.

Then Red begun to speak " Ash we have decided you to be the crown prince of rota and both your sisters agree for it" as he said both Diantha and Korrina nodded yes . Then Ash begun to speak " Dad I think I am not worthy to be a king , Dad I am not strong as you and I didn't even win a league . You see big sis can become the queen she is strong and she is a leader  she lead everyone to save kalos and I am just reckless and don't think what I am doing " everyone were surprised but then Diantha begun to speak" Ash I only got help but you only lead the party to save kalos and you also lead the champions in Sinnoh and Unova to takedown Team Plasma and Team Galactic and heck even saved the world from the wrath of the god. Supported the one who follow you lead them to their dreams and when it comes to any problems you only think of others . Don't forget about the luminous incident you didn't think of you , you thought about the  Garchomp which was mad and suffering in pain due the collar and the hyperbeams which could hurt the people and when Pikachu fell of the tower you didn't think about it even a second and jumped of the prism tower to save him. Ash you are a born leader if you have doubt ask your friends and Pokemon." everyone just nodded. " Ash Gary and Clemont will be for your help , you can as them for help as both of them are going to be your ministers when you are going to be the king as they have wide knowledge and while training with aura you help each other and it is finalized ." Both Gary and Clemont were shocked but they said they accept it if Ash accepts to be the king ." Ash then accepts.

Few days  later on coronation day

Ash was coronated but it was known to some Champions , Mr.Goodshow and VIPs. And on that day only the family came to know Diantha and Steven were dating for 2 years and Clemont also proposed to Korrina Red and Illena were happy that their Children found their loves.

2 years later

Ash , Serena ,Gary and Clemont completed their trainings. Korrina also completed her aura training but she was not as strong as the three of them.

" Ash the training has over what are you going to do now"asked Red." What do say guys shall we challenge the leagues again from Kanto to Alola." All cheered .

To be continued....

Next chapter: Achievements and creation of royal quest.