A battle between siblings , the date and returning to Rota

Pokemon attacks depicted in Bold letters

Flashback

Luminous city, Kalos Region

After speaking about their plans . Suddenly Diantha asked Ash " Ash you remember I promised you a battle , lets have a Pokemon battle ." "Ok Big sis but promise me that you will no be holding back as I am going to use my old Pokemon" Diantha nodded her head. Then Clemont said that they could be using the gym battlefield.

In Luminous gym

Clembot stood as the referee" It is a 1on1 unofficial battle between Champion Diantha and Ash . Trainers release your Pokemons". In the audience seating Illena was eager to see her children battling.

"Gardievor get ready for battle" said Diantha."Come out old friend Charizad I choose you" said Ash.

Charizad roared loudly causing shock waves by pushing Gradievor too slightly back and when it landed it caused a small earthquake.

"Ash when did you get that Charizad , and it is huger than the normal one " asked Diantha in shock.

" Well he is my Fifth Pokemon and second fully evolved Pokemon , to be specific he has trained for 3 years is charific valley , he returned recently as he had completed his training there" said Ash with pride.

"Ash after seeing you I checked your profile. Is it the same Charizad which took down 3 Pokemons in a row including Blastoise though it had type disadvantage in Jhoto Silver Conference and bet Articuno in Kanto Battle frontier " asked Diantha .

Ash simply nodded his head " He is one of my strongest including Septile which took down Drakrai, Pikachu which took down Brandon's Regice and drew with latios in Sinnho league and not to mention Pikachu absorbed Zerkom's bolt strike, all my Pokemons  are strong and they can go head to head with any Pokemons" Ash with pride.

Ash's family and friends were happy as they could see their old Ash back and when Ash said about Pikachu every looked at the cute yellow mouse Pokemon drinking ketchup on Serena's lap.

Then Clembot announced " Let the Battle Begin ."

POKEMON BATTLE

Charizad started with flame thrower .

Gradievor teleported to escape and appeared behind Charizad and what a barrage of Shadow balls.

Diantha used her Aura to command Gardievor,which Ash had now understood .

He also saw that when Diantha's Gardievor teleported it appeared behind Charizad and attacked.

Charizad attack Gardievor with Flamethrower . As he planned Diantha ordered Gardievor to teleport which he grinned , then he shocked everyone.

Charizad remember the first gym battle in Jotho this made Charizad to grin and he turned around and used fire spin and trapped Gardievor in flames. Which shocked every one.

Diantha then ordered Gardievor to mega evolve. Though mege evolved it still dealt with the damage of the fire spin.

Ash instructed Charizad to use overheat , which had increased the temperature of battlefield. Causing everyone to sweat . Diantha had asked Gardievor to use moonblast but Ash's Charizad escaped by flying around the battlefield but it was exhausted . Both Ash and Diantha knew they had to end the battle so they ordered their storgest moves Moonblast and blast burn . There were smoke in the battlefield when the smoke cleared they saw both the Pokemons standing exhausted and heavily damaged then suddenly Gardievor reverted back and fell with spiral eyes.

Everyone were shocked at the outcome . Ash went to Charizad and hugged him and returned him saying he battled well. Then he went to Diantha and she hugged Ash and said " Ash you defeated me and thanks for the awesome battle. Which I hadn't battled for years. Ash your Charizad is a beast and if he had a mega stone he would be invincible " . Ash then chuckled and said " Actually I have a mega stone for it sis but I still didn't use it as me and Charizad had still no trained with it" Diantha was shocked when she heard it , but then ruffled his head saying him to train .

When Both of them came out of the battlefield . Ash was first congratulated by Serena with a Kiss followed by a hug from his parents. Then he saw Korrina and asked " Hey little sis want  a battle " for which Korrina said " Big Bro you defeated big sis Diantha's mega evolved Gardievor which many had not even caused a hit , I think I will train hard and battle you ". For which Ash said ok.

Then everyone were talking about the experiences , being a champion Diantha said about the world saving deeds that Ash had done . Illena quickly went and hugged her son " Ash next be careful and remember there is a girl waiting for you " she said by indicating Serena who was shocked she was happy that her boyfriend was a hero and sad if she would loose him. While Korrina was awed by her brother's brave deeds , Illena and Red were proud of their son. Bonnie was fangirling around Ash.

Ash immediately went to Serena and placed his hand on her shoulder. When she turned he saw tears in her eyes and immediately hugged her" Hey love why are you crying " Ash asked Serena " Ash Im happy about your deeds but I'm afraid of losing you. Ash pl... please promise me that you will not leave me " said Serena by sobbing on him. Ash hugged her and said" It is a promise" and kissed her , which made Serena feel better.

" Serena can we go on a date as we are leaving to Rota tomorrow " Serena immediately kissed Ash which Ash took as yes. When they said about their date . Everyone squealed happily .  Diantha had booked a one of the best restaurant in Luminous city. Ash and Serena were dressed in formals. After the dinner both of them went for a stroll in the park . Then Ash took out a small portable speaker and played a song which both of them danced. Serena was happy that she was atlast able to dance with Ash and after that both of them returned.

The next day

The next day everyone boarded the private jet , everyone were awed by its inside appearance . Diantha had come to send of them. Then jet started to fly to Rota.

To be continued....

Luminous gym leader replacement - Meyer.

Shalour Gym leader replacement - Gurrkin.