dancing with your ghost

THIS IS THE TAEKOOK VERSION OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK "I'll Share with You my Heartbeat" WHICH IS BEING UPDATED ON MY SECOND ACC  ( haywriting )

please note that before you accuse me or my alter ego of plagiarism LMAO

__________

warning:
- slow burn
- themes of suicide, death, grief and ghosts
(absolutely no graphic descriptions of suicide)

__________

if you're not new here, you should be well aware of how many trials i've had with this book. i loved the concept but struggled so much with plot istg there are 10 versions of this story in my google docs.

why make a taekook version of your original?

first of all, because i value y'all, and not providing you guys with any content for the past two-ish months didn't feel right. i miss you. my break turned into a hiatus since my poor eyes decided to get infected (i'm okay now). i miss interacting with you guys. a lot.

second of all, my audience is mostly fanfiction readers. publishing an actual physical book is a dream of mine and comments give me the feedback to improve. now i'm not saying you have to send me criticism (please don't. only give authors constructive criticism when they ask for it). but just reading your comments and knowing your reaction to certain things tell me if i did a good job getting a certain point across. it helps me.

please read this!

i need you to understand that the characters of this book in my mind are not BTS since i started it as an original.

in fact, Kieran and Lennon are my original characters. Tae will be playing Kieran, and Kook will be playing Lennon. i'm quite literally just inserting taekook's (and the rest of BTS') names in and making very slight changes to match their appearance/pronouns.

so if i accidentally leave in a mistake, or show y'all Kieran and Lennon memes, please understand that that's why.

i'm excited for you to meet kennon/taekook!
and i'm even more excited to be back with you :))
- hay