Requested Chapter (Tenko calls you mommy for the first time) Fluff

I normally keep Y/N gender neutral, but obviously this is going to have a fem Y/N so yea if your not comfortable with that, u can just skip this chapter

You open your eyes to see the morning sun peak through the curtains. It was a nice, calm morning and Tenko was still sleeping. You get up to start the day, like you always do, getting up to make breakfast and Tenko follows soon after, hugging your hip, groggily. "Good morning sweetheart. How'd you sleep?" You ask him cheerfully. He groans which u take as "good." He sits down and waits for u to finish cooking so you can eat together. It's not the perfect family, but it's good enough for you, because Tenko gives you hope and a will to keep moving through the crazy motions of life, and you're more then content with that.

As you sit down to eat, you tell Tenko about how you need to get him enrolled in school soon. He is at a very delicate age and you needed help getting his quirk under control. He seemed to sink into the chair when you brought up the idea. "I know you don't think your ready for school, but I need you to be strong for me ok? I need to go to work and you need to go to school. I know it's a big change, but we can do it." You replied. You thought it may be too soon to put him with a bunch of other kids after all the traumatic things he's had to go through, but you didn't know how much longer he could go around desintegrating things before he desintegrated you.

A few weeks after you had talked to a suitable school, he was scheduled to start after the following weekend. You got him some new clothes and got him ready. This was a big deal, but you could tell he was not too stoked about the idea of being around so many people, and you didn't blame him. You were scared of how other kids would react because he was obviously not normal. You pushed the thought to the back of your mind though, convincing yourself everything would be perfectly fine and he would make some friends. You sent him off on his first day, though he clung to you a bit, he went off into school. You would be lying if you said you didn't shed a few tears; you thought it's just part of being a mother. When you came to pick him up, he ran to you extremely excitedly. "Mommy!" He shouted, running to you. You were caught extremely off guard by this, flabbergasted at what he called you. He hopped into your arms as you picked him up. " Hi baby how was school?" You inquired. He proceeded to talk about all the friends he made and how kids were talking about their families. You were lying if you said him calling you mommy didn't make you want to sob on sight. "I'm so glad you were so brave for me! I told you everything would be ok. Do you want to go get some ice cream for being so good?" You asked. Obviously, he said yes, and you had a lovely evening with your son in the park.

Word count: 557
Ngl this story gives me baby fever and I HATE kids so that says a lot. Thank u guys soo soo much for 80k it's been a wild ride. I don't know where to go with the story from here, if you have any suggestions or requests, lmk and thank u so much for reading.