Im too tired to think of a title

You guys are literally making me cry 😭 u guys are so sweet thank u for making my story what it is because without u, my story would just be another story lost in the deep darkness that is Watt-pad (also this chapter is fem Y/N and your referred to as Tenko's new mommy) Without further a-due, the chapter y'all been waiting for.
...
You had just gotten home from signing those papers, Tenko went to go play on the couch. You were still trying to think of how to tell him that you were basically his new mommy when he came up to you and shyly tugged on your blouse with 4 fingers. In the sweetest voice you have ever heard, he shyly muttered,"Can I have something to eat?" You felt so dumb. It was almost 12:00 and you had forgotten to make anything for breakfast because your mind was so preoccupied. "Oh, I'm sorry hunny, I completely forgot about breakfast. I'll make us some lunch and I'll turn on a movie so we can eat and relax, ok?" He slowly nodded his head with a small smile and went back to where he was playing. You made lunch and called for Tenko to sit at the table. As you were eating, you thought now would be a good time to talk to him about what had happened."Tenko, can I talk to you?" You asked. He slowly nodded while still eating."You know how we went back to that place where that lady asked you questions?" You asked again. He slowed down eating and looked over at you nervously."Do I have to go back and talk to them again?" He asked."No, no more questions, but it's is involving that." You said."It's about those papers I had to sign." He looked at you, waiting for what you were about to say."Your my adopted son now, Tenko. I'm your new mom now." You blurted out, now waiting for his reaction. You looked stunned for a moment and then the tears started flowing. He ran over to hug you and you had to make sure he didn't touch you with all 5 fingers. You both sat on the dining room floor and cried. He was where he needed to be and he couldn't ask for a better mom.
Word count: 400
This is the 2/3 chapters involving this idea so I'll finish the last one tomorrow hopefully. Have a gn y'all and memento mori if ur an unus annus fan