II

The picture is the Hto2o2. sorry, it's a little bad it was rushed. I'll make a better one later, tho I might forget.

Warning: Swearing, namecalling, and straight-up bullying.  

This isn't that bad but then again we all feel differently about different situations. it's just my opinion that it could be worse, and stuff like this never affects me anyway so I'm not really one to talk.

Y/n's pov

Scanning my card, I entered through the automatic doors and speed-walked past the reception and down to the break room. Unfortunately, I had been a little late as my alarm hadn't been on. However still slightly lucky as I woke up only ten minutes after I should have been up and ready. There were also surprisingly few people on the road this day, making me only five minutes late. Still, I was late.

Opening the door I yelped slightly as three people stared at me. Mark and Leah shuffled slightly in their seats and tried to signal me to quickly sit down. While Alexander stared at me with a combination of disappointment and amusement. "A little late are we?" Heating up I apologized before rushing to my seat trying not to make eye contact with any of them. Leah slightly nudged me with her foot and signaled to her hair. 

Slightly confused I reached up to my hair only to feel a knot. Hurriedly I tried to straiten my hair as much as I could while listening to Alexander. "Well, we all briefed before you showed up and have already decided the new arrangements. You will take the new corridor along with the restaurant. Leah and Mark will be taking half each of your previous sections." he didn't really leave any room for argument, so I just nodded and accepted the new schedule. "I will also talk to you later concerning the new tank and how you will do it when the time comes." standing he turned from us before walking out leaving me to turn towards the others.

"Don't worry Y/n, the timetable is on the taskboard" I nodded in thanks to Mark before walking to the board. 'At least I don't need to start earlier.'  Leah looked almost sour 'Probably because of the new time she has.' Walking back to my locker I put my bag in and got ready for the day ahead. "Good luck"

Walking down the hall I could see the Restaurant getting closer. Reaching the open space I could see the spots on the floor and dirty tables. 'Shouldn't the restaurant staff take care of this kind of thing?' Disappointed I set down my supplies and took out my mop and broom. Sweeping the floors I could see food and sticks 'Probably from the chicken skewers' Sighing I dumped the trash in the bag and put it aside and started moping. 

moving along I soon got to the new tank. 'I'm quite surprised it's already this dirty. Then again those scientists sure seemed eager and probably ate breakfast here' Quiet footsteps came in my direction, turning I could see Alexander nearing. "Didn't you see the new schedule?" He quirked an eyebrow "I did, but the restaurant was dirty so I decided to clean it before we open today. Besides what's the point of going home just to come back when I'm already here?" humming he turned and glanced around him "Well it looks nice now, how about we have a talk in my office so you can get the information you need. Put away your supplies and meet me in a few minutes."

Hurriedly I put back the washing supplies and went down the halls, turning left and right before I found myself in front of the office door. I lightly knocked "Come in Y/n" I opened the door and stepped in and closed it behind me before walking to the seat in front of his desk he gestured to. Sitting down I put my full attention on him. 

"From tomorrow you will start at 3 pm an hour before we close. Then you will start with the tank so people can see, this will start in a few weeks so the creature gets used to you and other workers. This might take longer depending on it. You will still clean it today for safety reasons and we will see to it that you are safe every time you enter. Now for the new diving equipment." Reaching down into the drawer he pulled up a small cylinder connected to something that looked like those mouthpieces boxers use.