The Wave Mission, Part 2

Team 7 and Tazuna were on a small boat, with one of Tazuna's friends directing it.

When the island came into vein, the entire team saw the bridge, Naruto voiced the first thing that came to his mind

"That thing is huge!" He whisper shouted, his tails waving slowly behind him

"Tazuna, could you go more in depth about your country's situation?" Kakashi asked, but it was more like he was telling Tazuna to do it.

Tazuna began to explain that a man named Gato came to the land about a year ago, and he took to place over. Anyone who tried to appose him was killed, this bridge was the country's last chance.

Once they arrived at the island, they left the boat and continued their journey to Tazuna's home

Naruto sensed two people and decided to let Kakashi know

He used the ANBU sign language because he knew Kakashi used to be one of them. he managed to pick it up while avoiding the ANBU during pranks

"Two people, one Jonin level, one high-chunin level." Was what he signed to Kakashi

Said mans gaze sharpened as he looked more on edge, his guard was up and nobody was going to get past him.

Naruto had a mental picture of everything around him, he couldn't make out people's exact look, but he could find out physical stature if nothing else.

Meaning, he 'saw' or sensed, the rather large sword being thrown towards them before it was in anybody's field of vision.

Naruto stepped in front of the entire team and caught the sword using three of his tails

Naruto looked to his sensei "Kakashi, this is Kubikiribōchō isn't it?" He asked, knowing the answer, this meant that Zabuza Momochi would be here.

Kakashi was now looking around very carefully "Yes, Naruto. That is Kubikiribōchō." He said

Naruto nodded with a serious expression, Sakura was beginning to feel frightened. Sasuke was starting to feel angered, he didn't like being left in the dark, especially when the dobe knew what was going on.

"Sakura, Sasuke, protect the client. Naruto, be ready to jump in if things get bad, and I mean jump in ONLY if I'm going to die." Kakashi said seriously while signing to Naruto to "Take care of the other one."

Team 7 nodded, when they heard a voice from a tree behind them

"Hand over the old man. And kid, I'm going to need my sword back." The man on the tree said.

This, was Zabuza Momochi

He was rather tall with short spikes black hair. He had a bandage masked and baggy striped pants, along with cow print wrist warmer that extended to his elbows and matching ankle warmers, the scratch on his headband signifying he was a missing ninja.

Naruto snorted "You can take it when I'm dead. Until then, this is mine now." He said as his tails completely covered the blade

"Zabuza Momochi, Kirigakure no Kijin (Demon of the Hidden Mist)." Kakashi said while pulling his headband up

"Sharingan no Kakashi (Kakashi of the Sharingan). I'm honored to be able to see it first hand." Zabuza said

Sasuke was now looking at Kakashi with.. distrust. How did Kakashi have the Sharingan? He wasn't an Uchiha.

"Manji formation! And remember what I told you all." Kakashi said

Mist started to build up in the surrounding area "Hatake, in the assasination unit of the Hidden Mist, we had a standing order to destroy you on sight." He paused "you profile was in our Bingo Book, it called you the man who copied over a thousand jutsu. Kopī Ninja no Kakashi (Copy Ninja Kakashi)." He finished.