Prolouge / Chapter 0 - Azur lane?

USS Oriskany was sailing to his Death grave to become a Artifical reef as all major Parts had been stripped off him so once he had Sank he was Caught by a Portal bringing his ship and him to another World with his Ship restored holding the First American Naval jets onboard and his 1976 form but completely clean which was Unusual to him.

While Oriskany was walking around he thought of his more Advanced planes and they had quickly replaced the Older American Naval Jets while also thinking of Launching planes and arming them while also thinking of Moving his ship forward.

Oriskany pov

I Decide to quickly launch a Scout party with my F8E Crusaders to scout out land masses and possibly a Port when weird Red and Black ships come from out of nowhere Suprising me but I bring my Other fighters out while Bombers quickly bomb the Hostile red and blacks ships that were firing at me while I find a Abandoned island with a Port perfectly sized for my ship so I decide to sail there quickly.

Timeskip 2 hours

I had finally reached my Target and docked in the Abandoned Port and once I had set up I had decided to go explore while my Planes return and my bombers continue flying for another 30 minutes before returning back to my Carrier for scouting.

Timeskip 4 hours

I had finished exploring the Port and when I got a Distress call from a Place called Azur lane from being attacked by a Nation called " Sakura Empire" but not much was Aduable being static so I quickly set sail and had my Fighters and bombers take off Immediatly with the Tracer following them to be a Awacs ( sorry if i got the word wrong) the Destination was less then 10 minutes away so I went full Power on my Engines while my planes would reach the Target in about 3 Minutes.
End pov

Azur lane Pov

After Prince of Wales had sent a Final Distress call nobody expected any help when Loud screeching noises were heard and then many Explosions as Kaga and Akagi were thrown up in the sky from the Explosion as Kagas giant fox Falls from multiple bombs and missile hits.

A Ship was seen in the Distance that was Bigger then Essex and Enterprise with planes taking off rapidly while a Figure onboard was seen to be a boy.

(End of the Prolouge! sorry for the short chapter but this was done Faster then the last Chapter and was done in a small Rush.)

Word count 435