ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟷𝟼

I turn around to only run into kaley. Of course her in the middle while her two minions stood beside her blocking my way to class.

"What is this, middle school?" I snapped rolling my eyes. I take a step back looking this hypocritical wannabe up and down.

"Try hard." Kaley spits out glancing down at my outfit.
"Paha at least I can pull together an outfit. What's that, cashmere?"
"It's a style!"
"It's Florida!" I snap.

I glance over at her friend, her eyes narrowed and her mouth dropped. Her eyes were stuck at whatever she was seeing on that phone. She looks up at me which a surprised face. Suddenly she grabs hold of kaleys arm causing them both to turn around.

She soon turns back before I was about to walk off, a big welcoming grin grew on her face. She saw something she liked.
"Look we got off the wrong foot, I'm having a party on Friday like a back to school party with drugs and alcohol. Invite your friends."

"I'll see you there then kaley." Karl called out from close behind me, he walks past wrapping an arm around my slim shoulders. I couldn't focus on the fact that Karl's arm was wrapped around me. What was on the phone? And why did kaley become so nice all of a sudden?

~
Next chapter will be a little longer ☺️