⚫19⚫

Baby💜

I am out with Yug

I am out with Yug.Don't worry if I get late.Will be back after dinner.

Ddana♥️

Okay.Stay safe♥️

Baby💜
You too♥️

Yugyeom was Eunwoo's fellow trainee at the EMT center.Being of same age and having surprisingly similar personality; they didn't take long to become best of friends.Sanha knew about them but Yugyeom was unaware of Eunwoo's married life.It was the couple's joined decision to keep it low till the older gets settled in his job properly.As he started his study pretty late, people were already curious about him and he didn't want to add fuel to it by letting people know that he was married, that too with a super model.

Putting his phone in pocket Sanha turned around and walked towards his car.

What happened was, Sanha was done with his photoshoot for the day and he thought of picking up the older's favourite food from the restaurant he likes.He was about to walk in when he saw his husband standing there and before he could call his name he got the message from him.So, without interrupting him he thought it was best to walk away.

Sanha doesn't have any problem with his husband having close friends and all.He is just not much fond of Yugyeom from the time he got to know that the said man has romantic feelings for his husband.No, Sanha didn't do any fishing on him.Its just that Yugyeom is friends with Sanha's close friend and hyung Jungkook.And unaware of the entire situation, Yugyeom blurted out about having a liking towards his fellow trainee named Eunwoo while having a lunch with Jungkook, Sanha and few other friends.

After that day, Sanha couldn't pull himself to be fond of the boy anymore.He didn't tell this to his husband as he didn't want to ruin his friendship with the only friend he has but he can't help but feel upset whenever they are too close to each other.Sanha trusts his husband but he has his insecurities too.The situation they got together in wasn't a normal one.Though Sanha had confessed his feelings to the older on the very first day, Eunwoo never voiced out his feelings.He does everything a husband should do but never spoke about his feelings for the younger.Sanha can't help but hear a whisper in the back of his head saying,

"what if Eunwoo likes Yugyeom back and leaves him?What if he is not happy with Sanha?"

"NO my Hyung won't leave me.H-He won't.He won't" Sanha told to none in specific or more to himself.Trying to shut his inner voice, he got inside the sheets lying on bed.Hiding himself from the world he lied inside the comforter and let his tears fall free.Being exhausted of the day long photoshoot and meetings of the company and now this crying, Sanha didn't even realise when he fell asleep.
.
.
.
It was almost midnight when Eunwoo returned home.He didn't willingly got this late though.He and Yugyeom happened to bump into their fellow trainees and they decided to enjoy their completion of training successfully and also last day before their job starts.No matter how much Eunwoo tried to get out of there, he couldn't.

Eunwoo found the entire house in darkness and no sign of his husband.He silently walked towards his room and found the younger lying under the comforter.He went towards him and sat on the bed beside the younger.

He went towards him and sat on the bed beside the younger

Pulling the duvet a little down, he saw the tears stained red and puffy cheeks of the younger

Pulling the duvet a little down, he saw the tears stained red and puffy cheeks of the younger.He hadn't even changed out of his office dress.Eunwoo felt his heart breaking into thousand pieces seeing the state of the younger.He cursed himself for being careless towards his husband.The younger might be going through something but he wasn't here by his side,he wasn't here to pull him into his embrace and console,he wasn't here to ask the reason why his precious baby was crying like this.

With much difficulty he pulled out the coat Sanha was wearing, unbuttoning the shirt clung on his body, he wiped his body and face with a warm wet towel and  made him wear his comfortable night wear.Covering him with duvet, he went to the kitchen to get something for the younger as he was sure that the boy skipped his dinner.After contemplating on many things he decided on chicken nuggets and a glass of milk.Walking back to his room, he put the tray on the bedside table and sat by the sleeping boy.He lightly shook the boy not enough to wake him up completely but enough to make him follow instructions.Eunwoo pulled the boy's upper body in his lap and supported him from behind.He put half of a nugget in his mouth and whispered near his ear, "Sanhaya eat" and Sanha like the baby he is, chew the food still being in sleep.After he had successfully finished the nuggets, the older fed him the milk using a straw and put him back to sleep.And finally, he changed into his nightwear and got inside the duvet pulling the sleeping boy tightly in his embrace and drifted off to sleep.

___________________________
Three or four chaps left for this book to end🥺