|#1. Jeevika's Anger & Pain|

/*The One Shot is based on the episode when Jeevika learns that Viren has been playing along with her and she ends up falling in the animal trap. While Maanvi refuses to give blood to Jeevika. Later on, it ends in a trifle between Jeevika and Maanvi.*/

Viren finds Jeevika fallen into the animal trap. He panics and takes her to the hospital. The lady is brutally hurt and blood is oozing out of her wound on her head. Jeevika is taken into the emergency ward and after a brief checkup, the doctor announces that they need blood and that is B positive. Viren immediately turns to Maanvi and asks her to give blood to her sister, but he is shocked, hearing her denial.

"How can you do this? What is the reason?" Viren shouts at Maanvi.

"I can't tell you anything, Jeeju

"I can't tell you anything, Jeeju. Main bas Di ko khoon nahi de sakti." Maanvi denies firmly, though her eyes are teary.

"You're impossible Maanvi

"You're impossible Maanvi. Waise toh tum kehti ho ki Jeevika ke bina reh nahi sakti. Toh aaj jab usey sabse zyada tumhari zarurat hai, tab tum peeche kyun hat rahi ho!" Viren shouts at her and Maanvi shivers at his words.

Maanvi denies for another time, and Viren asks her to leave the hospital. He even denies letting her meet Jeevika, at which the girl is shocked. Viraat comforts Viren but he asks her to take Maanvi out of the hospital. Meanwhile, Dr. Manan arranges blood for Jeevika and she is saved. Viren brings Jeevika back to Chandigarh. A nurse also accompanies Jeevika while Viren assures Beeji and family that he will take care of her. The family is happy to see Jeevika fine, but the lady is still unconscious.

*****

Two days later, after getting back home, Jeevika regains consciousness and Viren sighs deeply. He cups her face and kisses her head.