|#2. Jeevika : Her Pain|

/When Jeevika takes utmost care of Manvi and the latter has a breathing problem. Jeevika scolds Maanvi for hiding the sequence from her. Later, Viren also scolds Jeevika for her act./

It's Jeevika and Viren's first anniversary. They had to go to the temple for praying and also Vanshika wanted Jeevika to change her chooda(the red and white bangles). Jeevika didn't want to leave Maanvi alone but Viraat convinces her that Maanvi will be fine. Even Maanvi assures her and she agrees.

Viren and Jeevika leave for the temple with Vanshika and Swamini while Viraat and others stay home with Maanvi. Viraat and Maanvi play the video games, when suddenly Maanvi feels a problem in breathing. Viraat panics and rubs her hands and foot. He even suggested calling a doctor but Maanvi denies. After sometime, she feels fine. Viraat gives her water and made her eat some fruits. Later, Maanvi says something that leaves her astonished.

"Are you out of your mind? Tum bhabhi se ye bhi chupaogi?? I mean, this is not done

"Are you out of your mind? Tum bhabhi se ye bhi chupaogi?? I mean, this is not done. You should tell her. Unhe haq hai ye sab jaanne ka. " Viraat almost shouts at her.

"Di already mujhe lekar pareshan hai

"Di already mujhe lekar pareshan hai. Main nahi chahti ki wo aur pareshan ho. Aur waise bhi aaj Di aur jeeju ki anniversary hai. Main aaj unhe pareshan nahi karna chahti." Maanvi says .

"Aisa karke you will hurt her more. Please don't underestimate her, Maanvi. Tum takleef mein ho iska ehsaas unhe ho chuka hoga." Viraat says.

Truly! With the ones whom you love, you always get to know if they are in pain or if they are happy. Jeevika and Maanvi share such a relation, yet Maanvi denies the fact and asks Viraat to hide the matter. He agrees unwillingly.

*****
Three hours later, it's almost noon. Jeevika and Viren return home. As usual, Jeevika moves to meet Maanvi but Viraat tells her that the girl is taking a bath. Actually, Maanvi was getting ready. She didn't want go to jeevika in her early state. She knows that her sister would pick up the wrong seeing her face. Jeevika feels weird but she agrees and begins to lay the table for lunch. Half an hour later, as Maanvi comes out for lunch, she hugs Jeevika and in the meantime, Shlok, the son of Inder and Kadambari asks Maanvi about her health.