Chapter 4 : The calm before the storm

"hahaha mama stoppp!"

ఌఌఌ
𝘼𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙

Aiya's beautiful laugh echoed throughout the house. It's been weeks since your baby last got to play with her daddy, since he's been busy training the next generation of heroes.

Since she's a daddy's girl and all, it took a toll on her. Mama misses her daddy playing with her and you couldn't let your baby be sad, so today was Aiya Day.

"Well then, do you promise to not be sad anymore?" You asked while ticking her little belly.

"Yes mama I will, Ya Ya promises!" she giggled.

"Okay then baby, how bout we watch Princess and the Frog," you suggest, kissing her cheek. You knew it would make her even happier if she got to watch her favorite movie with her mama.

But it would be even better if Papa Sho was here to watch together.

"Yes my favorite! Can we watch it in my room mama?" she asked with puppy dog eyes.
(*heart clench* she's so cute😭😭)

"Yes my love, let's go,"

~

𝙐.𝘼 𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡

Shota missed spending time with his family, especially since he's also missing his baby grow up day by day, but he has a job to do.

"Alright, today's training will be a little different," Aizawa announces, gaining the attention of his class. It's been weeks since they tried to figure out who Aizawa must be married to and nobody made a guess yet.

"You'll have three instructors, me, All Might, and another faculty member keeping tabs on you,"

The class breaks out into a whisper, wondering who might be the third pro hero. Some think it could be Aizawa's lover, but that would be too easy, right?

"Sir, what kind of training is this?" Sero asks, raising his hand.

"Rescue training. You will be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, and stuff like that," He says, making the class yell out in excitement.

"Guys I'm not finished yet. What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know your excited about costumes, but keep in mind you haven't gotten used to them yet and it might limit your abilities,"

He then explains how the training will be off campus so they will be taking a bus. Once he finishes explaining more of the details, he starts to head out but is stopped.

"Excuse me Mr. Aizawa?" Mineta voiced out, gaining the attention of the man.

"I will like to take a guess on who you're married to," he says with a smug look on his face. The class turns their attention to the purple-haired boy. They haven't had the chance to pin point someone who might just be Aizawa's lover.

"Go ahead then, let's see." He says, crossing his arms, smirking. They wait impatiently as Mineta thinks over his answer, really contemplating if this person is really married to Shota Aizawa.

"I think it is... Present Mic, or Yamada Aizawa."

"Hell no." Aizawa says with a straight face, walking out of the room leaving his students stunned.

"Mineta you idiot! Present Mic's last name is Yamada! His name starts with an H NOT Y!" Mina yells ready to attack the boy but the pink skinned girl was prevented by Kirishima holding her back.

"Tch, doesn't matter, means one less idiot in the competition," Bakugo says, getting up to grab his hero costume and leave, others following in suit.

"I can't believe that idiot," Jiro mumbles, walking along with the 1-A girls, equally as pissed.

"S-so it isn't Present Mic?"

~

𝗢𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲💕
𝟱:𝟰𝟲

"Can you believe they thought I was married to that loud mouth? Unbelievable,"

"Oh my god, y'all seem so close I would say the same thing,"

"You really laughing? Keep that same energy when I get home, how bout that?"

"Oop was I laughing? I-I think you heard a bug or something boo,"

"Oh now you wanna stop. Ok baby, be like that, anyway how's my princess?"

"She was missing her daddy so we had a Aiya day, she's right here if you wanna talk to her?"

"I would love to hear from my baby after what I'm gonna deal with,"

"Ok hold on,"
"Hi daddy! I miss youu!"

"Is that my Ya Ya? Hi baby, I miss you too,"

"When are you gonna come home papa?"

"Soon baby, then we can continue Aiya day, ok mamas?"

"Sounds good to me papa!"

"Alright baby, I gotta go now, I love you. Tell mommy I love her too,"

"I love you too daddy! See you when you get home, byee!"

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹

It really did hit Shota now. He really does miss his beautiful family. He missed his baby girl's little laugh. He missed his lovely wife's smile. As soon as he's done with today's training, he's gonna make it up to them. That's a promise.

....

Well if he makes it home.

a/n: OHHHHH LORRRDDD HERE COMES USJ

aizawa baby finna get his ass beat 😭 poor thing

but i had to give a mommy and aiya moment CAUSE THEY JUST SO CUTEE🥺 ohhh my hearteu

anyway hope y'all enjoyed this chapter

i love uuuu 💜💜