Prologue

Stiles was laid on his bed in Scott's arms, crying his eyes out. He just found out that Derek has been cheating on him with Erica. He saw them having sex yesterday. They were so into IT that they never heard him enter or leave the loft.

He heard Derek tell Erica "I am going to break it off with Stiles."
"It might also be best if I kick him out of the pack, he's not stable."

Stiles couldn't believe it. He thought he loved him. Scott called most of the pack and told them what's been going on. They were all fuming. They went round to stiles house to cheer him up.

Derek kept calling stiles but he didn't answer, then he was calling the rest of the pack but they ignored him too. That was until he was banging on Stiles door.

Scott got up to answer but Stiles pulled him back. He had to face him sooner or later.

Stiles opened the door to a angry Derek. He looked inside and saw the pack.

"Why have you not been answering my calls Stiles, I thought something might have happened."

"Don't act like you care now, why don't you go back to the loft and fuck Erica's brains out like you have been doing behind my back."

Derek stood there shocked, eyes wide and mouth open.

He looked guilty. "how... did... you.. find out?."

"I saw you having sex last night, I also heard you say you were going to kick me out of the pack, well you don't need to because I Stiles Stilinski am no longer in the Hale pack."

Derek looked hurt. "Stiles, I'm sorry, I didnt mean for it to happen, I swear."

"I just want to know why, what did I do for you to stop loving me, or did you ever love me."

"Of course I did, I still do, but since the nogitsune, I can't trust you anymore, you killed a lot of people. You nearly killed Allison."

All of a sudden Scott was up, in Derek's face, "That wasn't his fault and you know it."

"He can't control his new powers Scott, I can't risk him hurting my pack."

"Why did you stay with him then, why not break it off with him before, rather than hurt him like this."

"I didn't plan it this way scott, I made a mistake with Erica."

"I think you should leave Derek, also I'm no longer part of the Hale pack." Isaac said.

The rest of the pack all agreed with Isaac.

"You will regret this all of you."

"Just go Derek, I'm sure your slut is waiting for you." Stiles said.

Derek growled as he walked away.

"You will realise what a mistake you have made Derek, but I won't be here when you do." Stiles shouted.

Scott closed the door, Stiles fell into his arms sobbing. They went back over to the pack and collapsed on the floor in one giant puppy pile.

"I think we should leave this town." Scott said.

"Me too, there isn't anything here for us anymore, too much shit has happened." Isaac said.

Everyone seemed to agree.

"What do you say Stiles, do you want to get out of here?." Scott asked.

"Hell yeah."

"How about New York." Lydia suggested.

Everyone nodded excited.