Chapter 3

The avengers came back, and introduced themselves. 

"Seriously, what the hell is Fury and Coulson thinking, they are just kids. They are going to get hurt." Steve said.

"You have read their files Steve, they have been through hell and back in that town of theirs, especially Stiles." Nat said.

Both Clint and Bucky quivered thinking about the times they were possessed.

All of a sudden, Steve was lifted in the air by an invisible force, and he was scratching at his neck as if someone was strangling him. The avengers looked shocked and didn't know what was happening until they saw Stiles Purple eyes. Stiles let Steve go, dropping him to the floor. He was coughing trying to get his breath back. 

"Don't underestimate us teenagers." Stiles said smirking.

"I like this kid." Tony said.

Stiles laughed.

"I've heard a lot about you, very smart, I have some projects I am working on in the lab, I would love to have your input when you are free."  Tony said to Stiles.

"I would love that Mr Stark."

"Tony, call me Tony."

Stiles walked up to Steve. "I apologise for that, I just wanted to prove we are not weak teenagers."

"I didn't think you are weak, Like Nat said, I have read the files, but you are all very young. You should be in School, not fighting crime."

"We have all graduated School, apart from Liam, but he is going to be doing online classes , arranged by Coulson." Stiles told him.

"I don't need School." Liam said 

"Yes you do Liam. plus it is only going be a couple hours a day, and you can do it from the comfort of this place, you don't have to go to an actual school." Stiles said.

"Aww look, its the pack mom." Clint said 

Stiles looked at Clint like he was ready to attack him, but he was right,  Liam was the baby and Stiles felt very protective of him, so he let it slide.

"The pizza is here." Peter shouted to get everyone's attention.

After everyone had eaten, they all went to bed. Lydia decided she would go and speak with Stiles. He was laying on his bed. His phone was ringing next to him.

"Are you not going to answer that." 

"No."

"Its Derek isn't it?."

"Yep."

"Just answer it and get it over with, put it on speaker."

Stiles answered the phone. "What do you want Derek?."

"I want you Stiles, why are you ignoring me. I am trying to apologise to you."

"I don't want your apologies Derek. You hurt me, we are done."

"You are mine Stiles, you cant just leave, and take my pack with you."

"You don't own me Derek, I am not yours and the pack can make there own decisions."

"Stiles, please just come home."

"I am home, I am finally moving on."

"What does that mean, your fucking someone else already."

"No, they don't call me Derek, who is only happy when he has his dick in something, but there is someone who wants me yes."

"Oh, I don't think so Stiles, like I said, Your mine and I will find you."