4- It Was An Accident

Y/n POV

Warning: blood/gore description

"Sam! What the hell did you do!" You shouted and jumped off the bed.

"Y/n, listen to me. It was an accident." Sam stood up as well and tried to keep you from yelling.

"What happened!" You shouted once more while shoving him away from you.

"Do you remember a few weeks after we first met? The day Punz invited me over to your house?" He held his hands out to stop you from pushing him again.

"Kind of. What does that have to do with anything!"

"He hit you that day. I watched it. You went outside for a bit and I confronted him about it in the kitchen. I don't know how much of that argument you heard. I don't know when you came back into the house, but I promise, y/n, it was an accident." Sam tried to wipe some of your tears, but you smacked his hand away.

"I was so angry and then I blew up. I didn't know you were standing behind me. I'm half creeper, y/n! I'm a fucking Grim Reaper! I took your life. It was me, not Wilbur, not anyone else, it was me." Sam was crying now. It was your turn to blow up.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Why didn't you tell me!" You practically jumped on Sam trying to hit him anywhere you could. "You had no right to keep that from me!"

"I'm so- I'm sorry."

"I fucking hate you! Get out! Get the fuck out! I never want to see again!" You pushed Sam as hard as you could toward the door. "Get out!" You collapsed to the floor sobbing. Sam stood in the doorway not sure of what to do.

You hit his boot with your fist one last time before he shut the door. You curled into a ball in the corner of the room and screamed. You couldn't believe you had lived a whole other lie. You had every right to know the truth about what happened that day.

You didn't think you could ever forgive Sam for what he did. You cried for weeks after the accident just because you couldn't remember what happened and no one ever gave you a straight answer.

Hours passed and you didn't move from your spot in the corner. You stared at the wall, lost in little thought you had left. Sam came by once more that evening to check on you. You told him to fuck off and he left.

You cried yourself to sleep that night. You screamed and sobbed each time you thought back to the truth. You thought a lot about Dream as well. You weren't sure how you were going get through any of this by yourself.

A small part of you wanted to forgive Sam, but you had too much hate built up. All you did was sit in that corner. You slept, cried, and stared at the wall from that corner. Sam came by a few times a day to check on you and bring you your meals.

You refused to eat each time. Sam threatened to force feed you like he did before, but he never did anything about it. You did sip on the water a few times because you didn't know whether you wanted to live or die yet.

Another few days passed of the same cycle. Sleeping, crying, and staring all in the corner. Though as the days went on, you cried less each time. You started to feel nothing. You became numb.

You watched Sam slide your lunch under the door. This time, it was a bowl and a cup of water. There was a spoon and straw set off to the side.

"Can you at least drink this?" Sam asked through the door. "It's soup."

"Maybe." You closed your eyes and rested your head against the cool wall. It felt colder than it had been before.

Sam came into the cell and pushed the tray toward you. "We're not going to argue."