⋆Jitters⋆

Sappy pov⋆

I know atleast I'm stuck in a locker  with a friend but if I'm stuck in with the one I'm having to fight not to do things I would most likely regret to him. Shit... if I'm stuck with him in here for to long I'm gonna lose contorl.

"Hey Sappy you good?" Dream said sitting down on the cold mental.

"Yeah I'm fine" I say putting my head on my legs.

Why is this place so small... I'm so close to him, and it's growing stronger.

6 hour later.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Sappy what's wrong, you haven't said much" Dream said putting his hand on my leg.

"Ughhh... I hate being in small spaces" I lied.

"Yeah I'll figure out a way to get us out" Dream said rubbing my leg.

Shit... I'm gonna lose contorl  any minute.

15 minutes  later.

I look up from my legs at Dream he looks over seeing my eyes to what I guess looked full of lust because they were.

"S..sapnap?" Dreaam said kinda concerned.

"Fuck..." I mumbled as my limbs shaked.

"Sapnap what's wrong? You aren't acting like you.. why the hell are you shakeing" Dream said.

"you know you're hot as fuck right~" I say shifting my prostion a tad bit.

"Not bad your self Sappy" Dream said slightly  blushing.

I get in a prostion  where I'm tenicly  on his lap, but yet he seemed to not mind.

Dream pov⋆

Holy shit he went from looking at me with hints of lust to full on sitting on my lap.

"You know you make it.. so hard for me not to be horney 24/7" he wispered in my ear making me blush more.

"Wait Sapnap your gay?" I questioned surpised.

"I don't know myself excally, I just know you make me full of lust and arouse me so damn easy" Sapnap whispered  kissing my cheek.

"I noticed the lust...Wait what I arouse you easy?" I say heated up with more blush.

"Mmm iv been fighting myself not to just push you against  a wall, and aggressively make out with you or fuck you when at home alone togather~" Sapnap whispered sudactively in my ear.

"Damn...your talking so pretty right  now" I say as he looks at me.

Sappy pov⋆

Wait he likes this? I haven't lost control completely  yet, but he didn't push me off, and he seems to be blushing.

"I may lose contorl~ and if I do my God the school will know your a bottom~ you'd be screaming my name loud" I say into his ear.

"I may just let you fuck me... damn... your so hot when you are full of fucking lust" He said as he griding against my ass.

"Augh!" I moan out loudly.

"You sure you won't  be screaming mine~?" Dream said really sudactive.

"Keep with that tone...and I'll lose contorl sonner" I say felling something poke me, having a guess on what that is.

"That's the goal~" dream said.

•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•