⋆protective Sister⋆

Dream pov⋆

God that felt good, I like the prostion  were in aswell, I lay my head on his chest as he smiled at me.

"Clay open this door now, we have to talk" Kalia said knocking at the door.

"One moment" I say grouchy as Sapnap slowly stop holding me close getting up and opening the door then backing up to sit on my bed as I got crwaled behind him and put my arms around him.

"It's open" Sapnap called out rubbing my hands in his hand.

She came walking in sitting back on the computer chair.

"You guys really hooked up or was that staged" Kalia  said irritated.

"We were playing a prank on you, but Honstly  you wouldn't  be surprised  if we did would you" me and Sapnap said.

"Yeah I would not be, but I would also be disappointed in you Clay" Kalia said.

"Cool, like I care you made Drista run away from us due to how crapy you treated her" I say as Sapnap picked up my hand kissing it.

"Dont blame  me for your sisters stupid mistake" Kalia said.

"She left due to you she told us herself" Me and Sapnap say.

"Well I perbide you from dateing  any males" Kalia said.

"Yeah you can't control my sexuality"  I say looking straight at Sapnap.

"Why can't you just give me the one thing I want" Kalia said.

"Because iv told like 200 times I don't fucking  want kids" I say as Sapnap looks at me.

"Well as we speak" I added.

"I get that but you need to find a nice lady" Kalia  said.

"Mom I not attracted to females right now, I haven't found the one with a personality" I say.

"I don't understand how your attracted to personality not looks" Kalia  said.

"Someone could look cute, but have a toxic personality it ruins how they look, but when someone looks ugly and have a good personality  how they look doesn't matter, inner beauty matters more" I say.

"Inner beauty doesn't matter" Kalia said.

That's when mar popped of no where

"Uh Hello miss idoit, inner beauty  causes 10/40 marriages to fail, if your personality is shit you're love will leave you" Mar said.

"Oh hello Sis" Sapnap said.

"Ooo you and my son would look adorble togather" Kalia  said.

"Ahh oh hell nah" Mar said "no offense Dream"

"None taken" I say.

"Why not" Kalia said.

"My bother likes him, and I'm not breaking sibling code dumbass" Mar said.

"And your incompetent" Kalia  said.

"If I was incompetent would I ligit run the most sussful  fucking gang?" Mar said. "Or the killer of gangs".

"Marllo you run the immortals" both me and Sapnap say.

"There's no way you do" Kalia  said.

"Ay good nightmare Zander Gwf and switch come here" Mar said.

They all appred "belive me now?".

"Y..yes" Kalia  said.

"Alright fellas yall can go" Mar said as they dissapered.

"Also I wouldn't mess with my bothers and Dreams relationship, or our older bother will hear about it and he won't be happy" Mar said.

"Wait you two have an older bother?" I said.

"Yeah" Sapnap said as Mar dissapered.

Kalia  walked out of the one closing the door.

The boys soon fell asleep.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Don't Well all wanna have a sibling that does this?