⋆Touchy gone⋆

Sappy pov⋆

When we are in Dreams bedroom we see the girl giveing  us a jealous look. Why do I do I have this felling Dream and her were saposed get togather or something, and I'm here just ruining his mother's plans. Eh I don't care Dream is mine. I sit down on the bed with him on my lap cuddling  and he was cuddling  me to.

"This so unfair I just have to watch  you two act and do things while I'm here doing nothing" Mel said.

I look over to her "sucks to be the 3rd wheel, huh" I say snarkly.

She was mumbling something but looking right at Dream blushing, to say it bothered me, it was very true it was and Dream knew very well it was.

"Hey prince~" I say very flirty.

"Yeah babe" he says looking me in the eyes.

Dreamy pov⋆

Oh God his eyes are full of lust and prossiveniss.

I side-eye Mel to see her completely in shock for somereason.

I look back at the boy with lust for me.

"Mmm anybody say how hot you are while moaning out someone's name" Sapnap said pretty  bluntly as I fell myself heat up with blush, as I hide my face in the nape of his neck.

"Wait he's a bottom?" Mel asked excitedly.

"O..only for Sapnap I am" I muttered still broken.

Mel then was quite.

"Babyboyy don't hide your pretty face let me see youu" Sapnap said pulling my face out of his neck.

"Mel honey it's time to go" Cyth said.

"Comeing mom" Mel called out running off.

I looked up at Sapnap "can Mr prossive chill now?" I say back to normal.

"You are mine and only mine" Sapnap said kissing my cheek.

"Yes I am now chill" I say putting my hand on his cheek.

He let's me go as we go down, to say our goodbyes.

"Goodbye cythica and Jim" I say as Sapnap just leans on my sholder, with his arm around my shoulder.

"My you two must be close" Cythica said.

"Yeah we've been bestfriends for  years" I say, as I look over to my secret boyfriend who is just lustful.

"Well good bye, apologies again for my daughter's behavior" Cythica said.

"It's fine" I say giving a fake soft smile.

The three walk out of the house and leaves.

"Sapnap, when do you have to go home?" Kalia said.

"I don't know my dad just said don't come back" Sapnap said rubbing my back.

"Alright, well Clay me an you need to talk alone now" Kalia said.

"O..okay" I say.

I knew what she was gonna talk about, or yell at Sapnap leaned in "it's alright prince I'll be here after and we can do whatever you want okay?" He whispered in my ear.

I nodded  as he removed  his arm, damn I just fell cold when he's not touching me... and right  now I don't fell anything.

I follow my mom off to her office, but look back at him as he smiled and winked at me, slowly following us.

•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

C l I f  ha n g e r