Revealed Feelings From a (Very Gay) Lizard

I'm so, so, so sorry to any person who has bothered to click on this. I lost ALL of my stories and it just crushed my writing spirit. My flash drive had been destroyed but now I'm back ready to give it all I've got! So, here you go!

Hey! Was the promise of eventual Mike/Randall the only reason you clicked on this? Well, ding ding ding! You're a winner! Happy reading, my friends!

CHAPTER NINE

Revealed Feelings From a (Very Gay) Lizard

After being force fed soup in his bedroom by Sulley, Randall had had enough. He was feeling healthy again and that's all he needed. And although the Sasquatch's methods had been a bit... harsh... Randy was very grateful.

"Now I can make cupcakes again," he mused while splayed on his bed. Mike laughed, looking up from his homework. He was seated at his desk and had been the whole time that Randy was getting better. As if he was going to leave Sulley alone with his purple friend while the former spoon fed him.

Mike hated feeling jealous. He knew Sulley was straight and wouldn't do anything with Randy. It's just that they were always so close and Sulley made the lizard laugh. A lot. And he didn't really like that. "Is that all that matters to you? Cupcakes?"

His friend stuck out his tongue. "Maybe..."

Mike rolled his eye.

"Aw, c'mon!" Slithering over to Mike, the lizard leaned onto him. "Don't be like that. You know I care about you! What are friends for, Mikey?" A smile was threatening to split his face but the green monster forced it down. Randy was going to have to work a little harder than that. Although, the close proximity really didn't seem fair. Randy sighed, pressing all of his weight onto his friend's back. "Miiiiike."

A tingle shot through Mike's arm, causing him to drop his pencil. He grunted quietly but said nothing.

"Oh, Mike, say something!" Randy smirked and tilted his head down so that his lips only a few inches from Mike's skin. It was hard keeping up friendly appearances! And oh, so very tempting.

Mike shivered. Randy blinked. Was it cold in here? He didn't think so. "Mike, are you okay? Did you catch my cold?" Spinning the smaller monster around in his chair, he placed a scaly hand onto his forehead. Mike felt warm. And his face was flushed. "We need to get you in bed."

"Hm?!" Sitting upright, Mike shook his head. "No, no, I'm fine," he insisted.

But the reptile was having none of it. He pointed to the bottom bunk. "You, bed. Now."

"Ran, I'm not sick. I promise!"

With no warning, Randy scooped Mike up bridal style and carried him over to the bed. Randy's face was blue and Mike's was red but neither of them noticed; they were too busy trying to calm themselves down. The purple monster cleared his throat awkwardly. Had he just picked Mike up? Either he was getting confident or he was losing it. It was most likely the latter.

"Sorry, bud. Uh, a-are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh... yeah, I'm good. Just need some sleep, I guess."

"Well, get as much as you need. I'll stay here 'til you're asleep, alright?"

XxXxX

Watching Mike sleep was very comforting. And it wasn't creepy watching, either. Randy was studying and looked up to check on his green friend every so often. His face was no longer red and he didn't feel warm anymore. Curling up at the foot of Mike's bed, Randy sighed. He shut his Scaring 101 book (Chapter 32: Myths and the Terror They Brought) and ran a hand on the fleece blanket he sat on. A quiet snore met his ears and he grinned.