How they found you

🔪Hanako🌸💮
He was just floatin' around when he heard a laugh from the library. He went and found you,looking at a picture book.
"Why hello there,what are you doing here all alone?" He said as he crouched down to your level. You looked over at him,dropped the book,and made grabby hands at him. He picked you and your book up,and took you with him.

🍰Yashiro🥖
She was just walking home when she heard crying. She checked it out,and found you in a alleyway. She calmed you down and took you home with her.

🧡💛Kou🌂
While he was cooking cookies,he heard a faint yawn so he he checked it out. He found you in a cupboard,sleeping in it,that is. He picked you up,and you immediately started crying. He calmed you down by feeding you a cookie,even though you don't have teeth yet. He decided to take you in and take care of you.

🕷Mr. Tsuchigomori💜⚰
He was just working in the libary,when he heard yawning. He looked in the next isle and saw you sleeping with picture books all around you. He let you sleep,but he decided to take you in and take care of you.

🥀Tsukasa💜
He just woke up from a nap and went out for a 'stroll' when he heard a kitty meow,and laughing. He turned the corner,and saw you playing with a kitten. He picked you and the cat up,and took you both in.