First steps!

🔪Hanako🌸💮
Your dad was playing some kind of game with some mokke,and you wanted to know what it was,and why your dad was ignoring you. So,you stood on your tiny little legs,and started to wobble over to your dad. Hanako felt a pat on his leg,and he looked down to see you,standing. "Did..did you walk over here?" You nodded,understanding his words. He teared up,picked you up,and hugged you very tightly. You both got ice cream!

🍰Yashiro🥖
She was trying to teach you how to walk. With hanako. At school. In the bathroom. Anyway,aside from that,you were having trouble paying attention because of Hanako trying to keep the mokke from messing with you,which he absolutely failed. And so,you ended playing with the mokke. But not all hope was lost. Because,one of the mokke you were playing with,ran off. You stood on your small little legs,and surprisingly immediately started running after it. Yashiro saw this and alerted Hanako. "*gasp* hanako,look look,y/n's running!" Hanako looked over,and saw you still chasing after the mokke. Guess who got cookies and doughnuts after that.

🧡💛Kou🌂
You just woke up from a nap to your dad cooking,and you saw an umbrella. Curious,you started to stand,and walked over to the thing,and started biting it. Your dad looked down at you,and gasped "*gasp* Y/N CAN YOU TELEPORT!?" you gave him the face that said 'bruh' then,he picked you up,and hugged you. "Good job y/n." For a minute,you thought he was serious!

🕷Mr. Tsuchigomori💜⚰
You were reading a(looking at pictures in a) book,when you finished it and you wanted another one. You crawled to the book shelf and looked at some books,and saw nothing that you liked so,you decided to search the other isles to if you liked anything. You stood,gained balance,and started to wobble over to another isle. After awhile,you got used to walking. You made it to another isle where your dad was! He looked over to you as you were walking into the isle,and looking at the books at the bottom of the shelf. He picked you up so you could look at a higher level. You picked up a book that you liked,and he read it with you.
"Good job y/n." Your dad said with a smile.

🥀Tsukasa💜
Sakura,and tsukasa were trying to teach you to walk. Tsukasa was on the floor with his arms outstretched,while sakura was drinking tea while recording with a camera. "Come y/n,you can do it! Come to papa." Tsukasa said. You stood up,and wobbled your way to your dad. When you got to your dad,you fell in his lap. He picked you up in a hug,and flew up into the air saying,"Yay! You did it,I'm so proud of you!!" He said as he smothered you with kisses.