Teething

🔪Hanako🌸💮
He started freaking out when you started crying and when he tried all the things he would usually do to calm you down didn't work,he panicked even more. He told yashiro and kou,and both said,"it could be teething,did you see them naw on anything?" Then he remembered,you kept trying to eat the mokkes ears,and his fingers. Auntie yashiro brought you a teething ring,and you felt better!

🍰Yashiro🥖
You kept trying to naw on alot of things. Her ankles,fingers,hair,arms. She eventually brought you a teething ring after asked kou & hanako what it could be.

🧡💛Kou🌂
He found you eating more chocolate chip cookies in a weird way. Whenever you'd come across a chocolate chip,you'd rub your gums against it,then naw into it. So,he immediately went and got you a teething ring at the store.

🕷Mr. Tsuchigomori💜⚰
You had so much respect for books,that you didn't naw on them,instead,you gnawed on your hands instead. Your dad was really concerned,happy that you weren't gnawing on the books,but very concerned. So,he brought a teething ring,and gave it to you and,it confirmed his suspicions,it was teething.

🥀Tsukasa💜
He let you gnaw on his fingers since,he couldn't  (*cough cough* didn't want to *cough cough*).