First day of daycare: drop off.

Congrats,you are now four years old,and your heading off to daycare!

🔪Hanako🌸💮
You and your dad were walking to your daycare,and,You were terrified,you didn't want to go,what If the other kids bullied you? What if you made no friends?!
"Papa.." you called out to your dad. "Yes gumdrop?" He said back. "I don't wanna go...can I stay home. Please?" You asked. Your dad picked you up,and booped you on the nose. "Oh little gumdrop,we can't do that,you have to learn something,and you can't really what their teaching at the school." He said. "But,but,what if they bully me,o-or I don't make any friends." You whined. "Don't worry,y/n,you'll be okay." He said.

🍰Yashiro🥖
You woke up very early just to wake up your mom. "Mom,mama wake up!" You whisper-yelled. After a little while of poking and hand-swating,she finally woke up,and you both had breakfast,and started walking to daycare. You were holding your moms hand,skipping along,and humming to yourself. "Your really excited aren't you?" Your mom piped up. "Yeah! I can't wait to make new friends and meet people!" You said. Your mom chuckled and then continued to stay quiet.

🧡💛Kou🌂
You made yourself breakfast,because you were hungry. You woke up your dad,and started walking to the daycare. "So,you made pancakes yourself? That's pretty awasome!" Your dad said. "Yeah,it was actually pretty easy. The instructions were on the box." You said,munching on your pancake. "Oh boy,we gotta get you cleaned up." He said,looking at your syrupy hands and clothes.

🕷Mr. Tsuchigomori💜⚰
Your dad woke you up and told you to get dressed. You did as he said,and packed your bag. You took your book and headed off to school with your dad. "What are reading n/n?" Your dad asked. "Sleeping beauty." You blankly said. "Uh,h-how about we don't read that." Your dad said,taking the book. "Why papa?" You asked. "Well,you can read it when your older okay?" Your dad said. "Well okay.." you say. You pull out another book from your little bag and started reading until you both reached the school. (Guess what version of the story it is.)

🥀Tsukasa💜
You walked into your dads room and sat down on his bed. "Dad,papa,daddy,wake up,we gotta to school." You said,poking him. After a while,his eyes flashed open,and looked at you,and you jumped back. "Oh y/n! It's you! I wondered who was poking me." He said. "Did you already pack yourself?" He said,seeing your little crossbody. "Yeah.." you replied. Your dad picked you up,put you on his shoulders,and said "welp,let's go!" And then,you both flew out the door.