Kiss The Bride

"You may kiss the bride" Rakim and Rihanna both smiled before kissing. The guests applauded them as they were kissing. Olivia wiped a tear away as she clapped. After they walked down the aisle and exited the church before the guests stood up and started to head out as well. "I can't wait for this" Spencer was walking with Olivia hand in hand. "What?" She looked down waiting for him to answer. "Us getting married" she blushed. "Well you do know I've been waiting for many years now..." she said. "Yeah, just have to find the right moment" he said as they exited the church. "Anytime is the right time" she told him. "I love you, I don't care how you propose to me. I don't care where the wedding is at and how many guests we have, all that matters is me being your wife. Me being Olivia James" she said with him smiling. "Olivia James, huh? That has a good ring to it" she giggled "well put one on me then!" They headed off the the reception. "Congratulations bro" Abel dapped up Rakim "thanks bruh" Rakim was smiling hard. "This could be you" he chuckled. "Yeah... no" Rakim laughed. "Congrats dawg" Spencer walked up to them dapping up Rakim and Abel. "Thanks bruh, when are you gonna put a ring on Liv?" Spencer looked over his shoulder "Good ass question" he looked back at them before pulling out the ring in his pocket "I plan on proposing tonight" Rakim pushed his fist in Spencer's shoulder "Bro you better" Rakim encouraged him. "Is that Selena?" Abel said softly. Rakim and Spencer turned their heads seeing Selena talking to Rihanna. "Congrats babe" Selena hugged her. "Thanks Sel, I preciate it" they pulled away from the hug with both women smiling. "How does it feel to be Mrs. Rocky?" Rihanna laughed "you mean Mrs. Mayers?" Selena giggled "yes... sorry I couldn't think of his last name so I went by his stage name" Rihanna couldn't stop laughing. "My bad" Selena laughed. "Well to answer your question, it feels great. I can't believe I'm fully off the market" Rihanna started to get emotional "I dreamed of this day and here I am" Selena grinned "you deserve this type of love after everything you've been through" Rihanna hugged her once again. "Thanks Sel" she whispered. "Anytime" Selena said back. Rihanna looked up seeing Abel with her husband and Spencer. "You deserve love too" Rihanna said with Selena pulling away from the hug. "Yeah... I think I'll be more of a future lady or something.. well more likely a dog lady" she said. "Congratulations" Olivia walked over and hugged Rihanna. "Thanks babes" she hugged back. Selena's heart dropped when she noticed Abel across the room. They pulled away "what's with you?" Olivia asked Selena. Rihanna giggled "her ex is here, actually talking to our men" Olivia turned her head seeing Abel. "Oh.. ohhh" Olivia covered her mouth realizing how awkward this is because not only is Abel here but also Justin. "You mean ex's—" Rihanna elbowed Olivia's side. "Ow!" She rubbed her left rib. "What do you mean ex's?" Selena looked at them. "Um.. Hailey and Justin are both here" Rihanna said. "Great... just fucking great" Selena was stressed out. "Oh come on, it won't be bad. Just ignore them. Justin and Rakim are friends and also Rakim and Abel are friends. Of course he was gonna invite them just like I invited you" Rihanna explained. "I feel sick to my stomach..." she trailed off. "Screw that. You're a bad bitch. You shouldn't be worried about neither of them. You are here for Rih and Rakim. Have the time of your life and don't pay any of them any attention" Olivia said. "Too late.." Rihanna said when Abel walked up to them. "Hey" Selena looked over at Abel emotionless. "Hey" Rihanna smiled at him. "Congrats on the wedding" he gave her a smile. "Thanks Abel" she smiled back. He looked over at Selena who looked away quickly. Rihanna was trying her hardest not to laugh. "Uh, Rih? Can you help me find the restroom?" Olivia hinted that they need to give Abel and Selena some space to talk. "Of course" Rihanna hugged Selena before whispering in her ear "play nice" she said before walking away with Olivia.

"Oh snaps, is that Selena and Abel?" Aaron walked over with Zoey. "Yup, sure is" Spencer said. "This ought to be interesting" Zoey mumbled. Rihanna and Olivia walked over to Spencer, Rakim, Zoey, & Aaron. "I see they're about to talk things out" Spencer said. "Hopefully" Liv said with Spencer wrapping his arm around her waist. "Is that who I think it is?" Kaz and Noni walked over. "Yup, Selena and Abel talking" Liv said. "Do I need to play security because you know Justin is here too" Noni giggled "no need for that baby" she kissed his cheek before he chuckled. "You think they know we set them up?" Rihanna asked. "Wait, no way. Y'all set them up?" Rihanna shrugged "She keeps talking about how she wants a damn boyfriend well I'm helping her out" Rihanna said. "Plus he talks about Sel a lot. It's obvious they miss each other. But to answer your question.. I'm sure they don't know we set them up but who knows, right? Shit, no denying that they still got feelings for each other" he said. "Facts. Look how awkward they look" Rihanna giggled. "I know that feeling...." Olivia trailed off. Spencer looked over at her confused "what do you mean you know that feeling?" She looked at him "Us. After the Vegas kiss. Things were so awkward" she said. "Oh yeah.. true" he said. "Well it's always awkward running into an ex. Why do you think I've been avoiding Chris over the years" Rakim chuckled at his wife.