Breaking News

Olivia woke up in the arms of her fiancé. A smile formed on her face when she felt his arms. "Liv, you awake?" She nodded softly before speaking "yes baby. It feels wonderful to wake up in your arms as your fiancé" he grinned. "Yeah" he said softly. "I can't believe last night was real. I'm truly yours?" He chuckled before kissing her temple "girl, you've been mine. Just making it permanent by putting a ring on it" she held up her hand revealing the ring with a smile. "I love it so much" she looked over her shoulder at him. "I love you" she placed her hand on the side of his face before they slowly kissed. Her phone started to vibrated and seconds later his did as well. "Damn, someone is blowing us up" Spencer said. Olivia grabbed her phone seeing a missed call from her mom. Seconds later she received a text from Layla Some friend you are. How come you didn't tell me that you were engaged... Guess I'm always last to know everything, thanks a lot "oh no..." Liv trailed off. "What?" She held up her phone showing him the text. "How does she know about us being engaged?" She shrugged "I don't know. I haven't said anything to anybody, have you?" He shook his head before looking at his phone seeing a Chris was calling him. "It's Chris" he said before answering it. "What's good dawg?" Spencer spoke through the phone. "Don't what's good dawg to me. You was at Asap & Rih's wedding and didn't say a word to me and I also find out that you're engaged on top of that. How come I'm now finding out about you getting ready to propose to Liv?" Olivia noticed the sudden change in Spencer's facial expression. "Look man, I didn't think I was gonna propose aight and Rakim invited me—" Chris cut him off "He invited you and not me? You propose to Liv in front of your new celebrity friends. Yeah I see how it is" Spencer sighed "Bro its not like that" Spencer tried to explain but kept getting interrupted "You know what Spence. I ain't tryna hear it. You have fun with your new click. I gotta go" Chris said. "Chris man, look—" the phone went dead.

After getting off the phone Chris showed his frustration in front of his wife. "Ain't this a bitch!" Kia walked out of the bathroom. "Whats wrong?" Chris was furious. "Spencer and Liv was invited to Rihanna's and Asap Rocky's wedding and I wasn't. "Babe it's okay" she told him. "How is this okay? I'm the fucking QB. Me and Spence played ball at Crenshaw and all the attention was on him and here we are playing on the same team in the NFL and he's still getting all the attention" Kia noticed a slight of jealousy coming from her husband. "Babe..." she walked over getting in bed. She stood on her knees before massaging his shoulders. "There's probably a reason why Liv and Spence was invited" he shrugged her hands off "Yeah because he gets all the fucking spotlight" he stood up "I'm the one who's throwing him TD's. How come I'm not getting any credit? The fact that I find out like everyone else about that and that he's engaged" Kia was confused "what are you talking about?" He turned on ESPN where it was breaking news. Spencer and Olivia engaged "no way... this has to be false. Olivia would've told me" Kia told him. "Looks like you're not her best friend after all" Kia couldn't believe it. Olivia and her tells each other everything. She didn't think Olivia would make her find out about her engagement like everyone else. "They foul for this. Spence better be lucky if he gets a single pass thrown his way come Sunday" he said before walking out of the room. Kia was disappointed. She pulled out her phone to call Olivia.

"Who released the news?" Olivia was confused. They didn't want their friends and family to find out this way. Their phones have been blowing up left and right. They've been dodging the phone calls after Chris's because they weren't ready for the heat they were about to receive. "I have no idea" Spencer mumbled. "Great, just great... people are about to be upset with us like Chris..." Olivia sighed. "It isn't our fault. Someone spilled the news to the media.." he said. "Yeah but who would do such a thing?" He shrugged "I don't know..." he looked at his phone "moms is blowing me up right now" he said before putting his phone back in his pocket. "We can't ignore them forever" she told her fiancé. "I know but I'm not ready to face anybody right now" he told her who frowned. "We'll be aight. Even if people are gonna be against us" he said. The doorbell rung with Liv going to answer it. It was Coop and Patience. "You and Spence have some explaining to do" Patience said standing next to Coop. Olivia sighed knowing it was about to be a very long day. After letting them inside Patience and Coop needed answers. "Why the hell didn't you tell us about the engagement? Hell, why weren't we apart of it?" Olivia and Spencer had some explaining to do. They knew a lot of people were going to be disappointed. "Coop...." Spencer trailed off. "Like always, you're a disappointment" Coop said to Spencer. "Look. We were gonna tell you aight? Someone told the media about our engagement" Spencer tried to explain. "Even if that is true, we still should've been there" Patience said. "I get that you're upset with us but this isn't fair—" Coop cut Olivia off "You want to talk about fair? Y'all got engaged. Spence you're supposed to be my boy. You proposed without telling me that you were gonna do it. You didn't tell me shit. All of this is a huge fucking surprise. But I'm supposed to be your best friend?" Coop shook her head in disappointment. "What do you expect us to say...." Spencer trailed off. "Not a damn thing. We're leaving" Coop stood up and headed for the door. "I want you to be my best man Coop" Coop stopped in her tracks. She turned around, staring at him. "I will kindly decline. I'm not attending your little wedding, we are not going. Let's go Patience" she said before opening the door and walking out. Patience stood up with Liv taking her hand. "Patience..." Patience sighed. Olivia let her hand go before standing up to face her. "I swear we were gonna tell you. I'm sorry that you found out this way. The media is selfish. Whoever gave the news to the media was selfish. They broke our trust and we will find out who that individual or individuals are. I promise you we would've told you" Olivia said. Patience sighed "I'll talk to Coop" Liv frowned "thank you" Patience nodded before heading to the door.