Chapter 2

It was early in the morning and Lloyd woke up stretching out his arms and  legs in every direction a small smile on his face, but it quickly faded as he brought his arms down and felt the cold empty spot next to him on his bed. He was filled with an unbridled rage remembering what Cole had done when he found out that he was the one who got Kai pregnant but he quickly calmed himself as he put on one of his green jackets and walked out of his room an over to the dining room where the others were setting the table for breakfast. The room fell silent when they noticed Lloyd walked in and all eyes fell on him as he walked to the far in of the table and sat down taking Jay's normal seat next to Nya. Jay wanted to protest but when Nya shot him a "Don't even think about it." Look he quickly closed his mouth again.

They all then sat down in their new spots no one daring to sit directly across from Lloyd so it was a little squished but no one complained. As their morning meal went on Lloyd started to talk but only to Nya, which Zane, Jay, and Cole completely understood. She wasn't the one who put Kai in the hospital and she wasn't the one who was angry at him for getting Kai pregnant. Throughout breakfast Cole wanted to say something but nothing left his mouth, he thought it wasn't the right time to say anything though he was determined to at least try to apologize to Lloyd for the way he acted yesterday. The door to the dining room slid open and there stood Sensei Wu stroking his long white beard, everyone turned to look at him wondering if there was someone in danger or a new enemy was attacking Ninjago. 

"Lloyd, I would like to talk to you in private for a moment." Wu said.

"Yes sensei." Lloyd said as he stood up from the table and nervously followed his uncle.

The two walked in silence for a little bit as they made their way across the deck and to Wu's private quarters where he instructed Lloyd to have a seat.

"From what I have heard some events happened yesterday and Kai is now hospitalized, do you care to explain what exactly happened?" Wu asked.

Lloyd sighed but began retelling all of what had happened yesterday making sure that Wu knew very well that he did not intend to get Kai pregnant whatsoever, he stated multiple times that he knew Kai was young but was caught in the moment and was dumb enough to not think of the consequences of not using a condom. After he was done explaining it all Wu sat in silence for a little while before finally speaking.

"This is a very interesting development, I will have to have a word with Cole about his actions yesterday, besides that there is nothing more I need from you, and even if it was an accident I congratulate both you and Kai on this pregnancy. I will contact Misako and see if she is willing to come here and help both of you out when Kai wakes up." Wu said.

"Thank you uncle." Lloyd said standing up.

Wu followed Lloyd out of his quarters and back to the dining room where he requested to speak to Cole for a moment. The raven haired boy stood up and followed Wu back to his quarters where he was reprimanded on his actions from yesterday, Wu was especially mad about the fact that he put the life of not only a fellow teammate but also an unborn child at risk, he even voiced the thought of temporarily removing him from the team but decided against it. Instead he demanded that Cole obviously apologize to Lloyd for the way he acted yesterday and that he would have to take care of repairing both the upper and lower decks of the bounty. Cole nodded  profusely before leaving to go apologize to Lloyd. 

When he returned to the dining room surprisingly Lloyd was the only one left, which if he had to guess was the work of Nya. Nervously he made his way over to Lloyd who was putting his plate away. Lloyd noticed Cole's presence but ignored the tan boy behind him. Cole took a deep breath trying to calm his nerves then began to speak.

"I'm sorry. I realize now that the way I acted yesterday was over the top and uncalled for and I shouldn't have done what I did I'm sorry for kicking you in the chest and causing Kai to end up in the hospital. I let my anger get the best of me, when I found out that you were the one who got Kai pregnant I got mad because He's only seventeen, he shouldn't be pregnant at such a young age but I know that it's not up to me to decide. You're not only the leader of this team but also his boyfriend and that's your decision along with his." Cole said.

Lloyd stayed silent for awhile before putting his plate in the dishwasher and turning around to face Cole.

"You're right, what you did was uncalled for and you did overreact, and even though you are owning up to it by apologizing and realizing that you shouldn't have acted the way you did I cannot fully accept your apology. You didn't stop trying to hurt me and it's because of that, that my boyfriend and my child's life is currently on the line. And that, no matter how many times you apologize is unforgivable." Lloyd said.

"I understand, I understand that it may take you awhile to fully forgive me and trust me again and I also know that you may never forgive me and that I've lost a close friend. I needed to let you know that I'm sorry for the way I acted and I'm not just saying that because Sensei told me to apologize, what I did and caused is unforgivable." Cole said.

The two stood in silence for a little while before Cole left to go train and Lloyd returned to his room to check his phone to see if he had any missed calls or texts from Alisa, and to his dismay the only notifications he had were those of video games and ones of his recent Instagram post getting likes. The rest of the day went by uneventfully it being filled with either video games or fighting their way through the multiple stages of the training simulator. When Night finally came Lloyd returned to his room once more taking off his jacket and climbed back into bed, but not before checking his phone once more for any possible missed calls or texts, and once again there were none. He switched off his phone screen putting it on his nightstand and got under the warm comforters letting himself succumb to the relaxing darkness of sleep.