Test meets Midoriya

Izuku Test pov.
"Woah, What happened?" IT, Izuku Test.

"I dont know it felt like being born again, where are we?" Katsuki but It likes to call him Dukey.

"Well I guess those two were right about that warning?"

"WE TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH!" The twins Izumi and Imuzi.

Suddenly they herd a boys voice that sounded a lot like mine but... older, "hey what are you kids doing here?"

"Who the fu**k are you extras and why did you bring us here!?" Yelled the angry pomeranian.

"Bakugo it is not hero like to cuss in front of children" robot man said.

"Bakugo, who are you and do you have my best friends name?" IT asked.

"Best friend, hah like I'd want to be friends with an extra like you." Katsuki said and crossed his arms.

"Ok, I'm FREAKING OUT HERE!" Dukey yelled.

"Izuku Test, this is why we tell you not to touch the multiverse machine" Izumi said.

"Wait, Izuku, multiverse machine, (gasp) MY BABY WORKED!" Mei said with tears of joy ran down her face.

"Wait, you built a multiverse machine too?" Izumi and Imuzi asked.

"Ok thanks for that info but why is the league of villains here?" Grap fruit yelled.

"I don't know, my machine exploded before we teleported here." Mei wondered aloud.

"Well our machine was tampered with by our annoying little brother " Imuzi claimed while glaring at IT.

"Young... Midoriya?"

"All Might"

"Deku"

"Kachaan"

"All Might!" Afo yelled.

"AFO!" All might yelled back.

"Wait, stop, hold up. You sound just like my dad, Hisashi Test." IT said as he pointed at afo as he started sweating.

""Wait so my dad in your universes name is Hisashi also?" IM, Izuku Midoriya questioned.

"Yeah but he never looked like that "

"Wait but that means..." IM started in terror.

"No this could be different for your father" Izumi said.

"Huh what do you mean?" IM asked.

"Well some universes could have different parents or different sex or even different lifestyles, so in my opinion he might be your version of our dad, got that?" Izumi said.

"Woah never thought of it like that" IM stated.

(Few) a hundred year old man let out a breath only some noticed.

"Master, is something wrong??" Handjob asked.

"Nah I think I'm just getting old" he chuckled saying that.

"Now can I have everyone's attention please?" A new voice said.

"Thank you, now you may want to know why your all here, answer is because of some people messing around with the multiverse that you came here as a norm that happens when people do that. " this was all said by a blue haired woman, man I don't know.

"So can you tell us who you are and what we'll be doing here young..." a moving stuffed animal, hey I've seen weirder things, asked as he sipped his tea.

"Oh my apologies Principal Nezu, my name is Izuku Tempest, #1 hero and now watcher of the universe" he stated

Everyone else stopped their side chatter when that was said.

"Wait, that worthless Deku became the # 1 hero and not me bulls**t I want proof, how do we know your the real Deku!" Kuntsuki demanded.

"Well Kachaan if I remember correctly I followed your advice to what was, oh, I'll do it your voice to, 'You know there is another way for you to get a quirk. Go take a swan dive off the roof, and wish for a quirk in your next life', which I only reconsidered after All might and I'll do the same thing, 'No, you can't be a hero without a quirk, you could be a police officer or a firefighter, I'm sorry but it's ok to have dreams. Just make them realistic' so after he left I jumped and hey look you were right about the only thing that you said to me I did get a quirk, well more like power it's not a quirk but I'll explain later when we see my universe."

Everyone in the room that was there even the villains all looked at the two who were just called out in wonder if that actually happened in their universe only to see them both look down in shame and that look of wonder turned to anger.

"You told him to jump off a roof how dare you do that to, you should be expelled and you broke his dreams and left him of the roof by himself and didn't expect something different than him jumping! Azawa yelled while binding him up in his capture gear.

"Want to know the worst part about it?" IzTe asked

"Wait there was worse than that." All of them yelled.

"Yeah the worst part is that later I found out that he

Was my dad"