The sad truth of Bean boi pt. 3

1407 words

"And now that we are done with the ads. It's back to your universe"

"Ads, what do you mean by ads, do you mean the last universe?" Questioned Nezu

"I was trying to make a joke, saying how ads interrupt the actual thing your trying to watch and- you know what, jokes aren't as funny when you have to explain it"

The scene shows when BI(baby izuku) asked his mom if he could be a hero without a quirk.

Most of the audience sat at the edge of their seats remembering what he just asked while Izuku started sniffling again and trying not to make a scene.

SI(skinny inko) ran towards her son: I'm sorry Izuku. I wish things were different (whimpers)

short gasps around the void this time while everyone turned to the sobbing kid trying to hid in his own little ball. Everyone else just stayed there watching the cinnamon roll slowly sob while the only one tried to comfort the boy. Stain was the person, he may not have known the kid for long, but he feels like he can connect with the kid, he was also treated like this, bullied for having a "villainous" quirk, constantly told by his parents that they wish they could have done better when his quirk came out, and he was also turned down by a hero when he tried asking, since then, he became the hero killer to kill those unworthy of that title, to kill those that made him what he is now. And he was damn right about this boy when he first saw him, this kid deserves that title more than anyone else out there to go through such pain and still come out on top.

Everyone, except Tempest and Bakugo, was starting to wonder what Stain was doing until he crouched down in front of Izuku, and tried to hug the boy as comforting as possible, it was sloppy but give the man a for effort, he hasn't had a hug in years "you don't have to share that pain boy, there are more like you in the world, just, continue to stay strong unlike the rest of us in this cruel world"

He finally let go of the hug when Izuku stopped crying and gave a small pat on Stain's back signaling that he was ok now, when Stain let go of the hug he patted Izuku's head then left to where he was originally standing.

"Hey, I don't care if we get anything, but can the boy get a seat or something?" Stain asked Tempest.

"Ah, I knew I was forgetting something" he turned into his slime form and spit some bean bag chairs that were color coordinated with the person's hair to their directions, after they caught them (some hit in the face, Kuntsuki and raisin boy) they sat in them waiting for the past to continue.

FUTURE IZUKU: mom, That's not what I needed you to say. Couldn't you see. My world was crumbling. There was only one thing I wanted to hear.

"Pfft", 'that nerd is so weak and useless that he shouldn't even have been given that answer' Kuntsuki thought

Scene changes to Izuku standing still at the entrance to the bridge. 'I made a decision that day. No matter what anyone else thinks. I have to believe in myself, and I'll keep smiling just like him" izuku then tries to imitate all might's laughter

"*sigh* why is my "when problem child gets into a problem" senses going off,"

All might was smiling at the thought of how much his successor looked up to him, completely forgetting what happened on the roof.

"I wouldn't be smiling like that dad *says dad with venom* you probably forgot like you always do, but what other way to put despair on a person's face, than to make them witness their mistakes in action" Tempest told all might, but was ignored which only ticked Tempest even more.

Slime starts to form behind izuku, looking like a sli- "SLIME, EW EW EW EW EWEWEWEWEWEWEW" complained Toru.

"Ouch" Tempest said with a hint of hurt before great sage started to activate his emotion skill, DEPRESSION LOCK that stops any sadness that would lead to, you guessed it, depression.

Started to form behind the boy. Izuku hears something and turns around but was to late, when all he saw was the slime villain.

Izuku: a VILLAIN?

"No, its Santa claus. Of course it's a villain, well, it might not have actually been a villain. Just because you look like a monster *transforms into slime form* doesn't make you a villain" Tempest said trying to make an example.

Sludge villain: You'll make a perfect skin suit for me to hid in kid. *izuku tries to run but gets caught by the villain* (can't find the image so just imagine the worst, most horrible, evil thing you could possibly imagine, and multiply it, by 7, in the meantime, I'm going to resume the chapter) don't worry, I'm just taking over your body. It'll be easier for both of us if you don't fight back"

Everyone cringed at the sight they saw, he was basically being, well, you know, the one thing that the girls are very concerned about when seeing this

"It'll only hurt for a minute. You'll feel better soon."

Izuku 'I can't...breathe!' He tries to grin onto the sludge but failed.

"Grab all you want. My body's made of fluid. Thanks for the help. You're a real hero to me, kid."

"Oh come on, I can't tell if that is supposed to be irony or something, the whole 'your a real hero to me' after finding out what de-his life was" Uraraka complained while trying to avoid calling him deku, thinking it might be a trigger word at this point in time, 'at least until his past is over, right?' She thought

"I didn't know he was in the city. I gotta get outta here fast before he tracks me down."

Izuku thoughts 'my body. . . Getting. . . weak. . . I . . . I think I'm dying. No way, this can't be the end, SOMEBODY! Help.' *suddenly the sewer cap was busted off* sludge villain gasped.

All might: have no fear, your safe. Now that I am here, that is. *sludge villain attacked all might but failed* TEXAS. . . SMAAAASH

Sludge villain: I can't. . . Hold. . . Together *pops like a water balloon*

Izuku opens his eyes slightly 'is that. . . All. . . Might?'

The scene changes to all might slapping izuku's face to wake him up: hey! Wake up! Hey. . . *izuku started to awaken*

"All might, that is not how you wake someone up, would you like it if, I don't know, someone else goes to your room when you're asleep and slap you awake" Aizawa scolded.

"I'm sorry ok, I was in a rush-"

"Sorry? Sorry doesn't take back the pain you put both of us through when you denied our dream, mine was more effective towards me since I jumped, but then that would even out since he still remembers and is sad thinking about it, but then- *starts to go on a mutter tangent before great sage activated his Mutter lock skill to stop him from muttering and getting the answer with out having to do that, also stops stuttering* never mind, continue."

"Thought we lost you there" izuku screams while crawling backwards "well, it looks like your moving around all right."

"Let me get this straight, the "number one" hero said that he was fine because he was able to move, while he is just sitting there looking like he is going to have- wait no, I'm correcting myself, he IS having a panic attack and you seem like you're about to take off-" shiggi started only to be interrupted by Kurogiri

Kurogiri "while he is sitting there and could have died because of that" all might just sulked his head low looking at the ground being a little upset with how he did things, 'wait, I forgot, I told him THAT after the slime villain attacked him' all might thought

"Ok, I'm going to take a small break to recharge my power again" Tempest told the others.

Midoriya "wait so you can do all these cool things, but you have to recharge to do those things"

Tempest "e yep, all that and I still can't tell time for the life of me"