the end.

This book is about confidence but i feel like there's so much to confidence then just looking in the mirror and being able to call your self beautiful, handsome, etc. Being confident is loving yourself mentally, physically, and emotionally.

I've found myself lately having partial confidence. If you don't get what I mean then that's okay, I will try to explain. I find it easy to look in the mirror and call myself pretty but I find it hard to be happy and have the confidence to smile because I've held emotions in. I'm gonna be honest, sometimes I like bottling up my emotions and acting like they don't exist but at the end of the day it makes no progress and in order to get where you want to be, you need to do what needs to be done to get there.

Here's something I want each and everyone of you to do, if not for me then for yourself. I need you guys to feel, express, find peace, and lastly learn to love you for YOU!

It's okay to be sad, happy, and not love yourself but it isn't okay to pretend. You need to be real with others and mainly yourself and feel until you come to a point in your life where you can accept yourself for who you are and every flaw and beauty in you.

THAT... ALL OF THAT is what TRUE confidence is.
You need to find yourself and if you can't that's fine, be one with who you are and wear who you are everyday like it's a million dollar coat.

You all added this book to your libraries or maybe this book found you but regardless you read it to seek guidance for confidence and this is it. The confidence needed, the steps needed to get there... it all happens with you, you are your key to confidence.

I love you all and I hope this book helped guide you and get you there.
                                       With love,
                                                   Taylor <3