2

"Mark, your new friend's outside."

Mark immediately dropped his comb as he heard his father from downstairs, it must be Yukhei. "Oh! I'll go now dad, see you later." He saw his dad waving back at him before he closed the doors, and he was right, it was Yukhei. "Wow, you came on time."

"Of course! I'm excited to go anywhere with my new friend." Yukhei showed his wide adorable smile, it made Mark's heart melt..

It was just like his red eyed lover's most attractive part of his entire body.

"So uh... We're going to the bookstore right?" Mark broke the short silence. "Yes! And don't worry, it's not too far, it will be fun! Trust me." Yukhei opened his palm, offering his hand on Mark to hold, and Mark found it adorable. "Yukhei, why would I not trust you? And books are beautiful! Reading is fun!" Mark accepted his hand and proceeded to walk along with Yukhei, his hand is warm, and comfortable, it feels exactly like Lucas. "You like reading too?" Mark nodded at Yukhei's question, he actually likes books, but sometimes he gets distracted by his phone, and will leave them unfinished. "Oh, so what genre do you like?"

"Anything actually, but mystery hits different." Mark replied. "Oh, I see." That's all Yukhei replied before turning his attention on the road again, they became quiet, but comfortable, their hands were still holding each other, it made them look like a couple. "Look! We're almost there! You know, that bookstore is pretty huge, so we can take our time looking for some books." Mark nodded in response, and he can see the sparkles in Yukhei's eyes as they got closer to the said place. "The store looks quiet Yukhei."

"It's always like that, I don't know why a lot of people here doesn't like reading." Yukhei replied with a laugh, and he was right, the place was pretty huge. "Wow, it looks like a library. You can just read here too right?" Yukhei nodded. "When I was still studying, I usually go here just to study, the owner is very kind too." Mark looked around, and he was mesmerized by how well organized the books were, by genres and by dates. "You can look for some books you like, I'm going that way." Yukhei pointed the left corner and walked away, making Mark panic. "Wait! You can't leave me here-" Too late, he was too far from him, he had no choice but to follow what Yukhei told him. He walked around the store, looking for some books. From fictional books, religion related, to science related books, but it seems like he didn't have the hype to read them.

But there was that one shelf that he was curious about, there's no one there so he can go there in peace. He then looked around them, the books look really old. "1906?" He tilted his head as he read the date placed on the shelf, curious about what might be inside, he grabbed a ladder and began reaching one of the books. And to his surprise, the 27 year old clumsy man lost his balance, panic suddenly arose from his soul, he's now imagining that what if he'll get embarrassed for the rest of his life, but he was wrong. A pair of arms wrapped around his body, making him blush violently. He then turned around to see who that superhero was.

It was the owner Yukhei mentioned earlier.

"Wow, I'm still strong enough to catch a young man from falling. You okay son?" Mark blushed harder from embarrassment as he found out that the one who caught him was a woman in her 70's. "I-I am so sorry! Are you hurt ma'am?" Mark began to panic again, immediately removed himself from the arms of the woman. "I'm okay young man, I'm glad that you're okay. Be careful next time." Mark stayed silent after that, not sure if he's still going to get the book. "You're the first person to visit this corner." She added.

"Really? Why? They look interesting." The woman just chuckled at his response. "I made lots of copies of these because I'm still hoping that he'll get the justice he deserves, the young man who got killed a very long time ago." She then climbed the ladder to get the book Mark was supposed to get, put it on the table beside them. "Here, this family was my grandma's neighbor, she always tells us about them, about how cruel this woman is and her daughters." Mark went frozen, it was Lucas' family. "She said that he was a good man, a very caring and loving man towards his male lover, a very happy and energetic man." She then looked at where Yukhei was, and smiled. "Looks like he got reincarnated." She faced Mark again, and fixed his hair, making Mark confused because his hair was already fixed. "Looks like you both came back." Mark took a glance of the book, it was Minhyung, his past lover who looks exactly like him.

"I looked everywhere for you Mark-oh hey, good morning madam!" Yukhei quickly put his things down just to wave at her, it always makes her laugh at how cute and polite Yukhei is. "Good morning Yukhei. I have something to do today, you can pay those things right there." She said before walking away, leaving Mark and Yukhei at the table. "Wait, I thought that you're going to buy books. Why are you holding lots of mangas?" Yukhei laughed in response as he stared at the pile of mangas that he brought. "They look like books though, and by the way, I'm also buying you this complete volumes of Haikyu!, isn't that nice?"

"Yukhei, you really don't have to do that. What about you? You might want to read that." Yukhei shook his head at Mark's response. "I already have these at home."

"But what if-"

"Please?" Yukhei then showed his wide smile again, making Mark give in. "Alright, thank you, I'll make sure to finish this." Mark smiled at Yukhei, seeing him happily run towards the cashier makes him remember himself, and that's good. "We can watch the anime together if you want."

"I would love to Yukhei." Mark replied. "Let me pay for that too!" Mark got shocked when Yukhei suddenly grabbed the old book he was holding, but he made sure that he won't let go of it, it'll be embarrassing for him if Yukhei will pay for that too. "No Yukhei! Let me pay for this." Yukhei then whispered an 'okay' to Mark, with a smile of course.

Yukhei cleared his throat as they finally finished paying their book(and mangas), he wanted to break the silence, and it was a success. "So uh... Cafe?"

"Sure! But my treat this time." Mark then replied. His first day of spending time with Yukhei isn't that bad after all. I mean, why would it be bad? It's just him and Yukhei, nothing else.