Idiotic twink...

It's been almost a week since our incident with the lemon creature, we told it our nicknames, mine being Spirit, and Senpai's being well, Sen, but it refused to tell us its name or some alternative like a nickname, I kept asking but it just changed the subject each time I did, so I eventually gave up. I did though occasionally check on Senpai who's throat was supposably healing after... What happened, it's only a bit of a sore throat and he says he should be fine by next week, least that's what we both hope, but each time I leave his room I hear concerning things like muttering and whining, each time I head back in he seems fine so I wonder what's causing those noises... I went in today though only to find blood on the sheets and Senpai covering his mouth as blood was seeping through his fingers, I rushed over to make sure he was fine but he could barely even talk anymore, what happened? Was he lying to me? Why? I wanted to scream at him for being so dumb, but just couldn't and grabbed him by the chin to lift his head up so I could look at his throat, which as weird as it was for the both of us, I needed to see what was wrong, and when I did I was horrified, his neck was so damage, it's was burn marks.. probably where his tie was rubbing on his skin causing a form of carpet burn, but good thing was is that it was healing but doesn't look like it was healing as fast as he said it was, how hard did that thing pull his tie?

I'll kill him when I see him... But all I could do at this moment was ask.. "Why... Why did you lie to me..." Senpai stayed silent for a minute or two as I leaned in closer waiting a response, it took him awhile but he answered "I didn't want to worry you both.. I.." He started to cry, I questioned why he said both... Does he care for the feelings of that thing who hurt him? Why? I would've asked but my question was how was his throat suppressed to the point of him coughing blood? The only time something similar to this happened was when... but I didn't suppress his damn throat! I just stared at him as he kept trying to get a sentence out to explain the lie he told for a few days, wanting him to shut up but also not really wanting him to cry, I calmly sat on the bed and pulled him into a hug and told him, "You can be a real idiot sometimes, you know that right..?" Laughing a bit just trying to calm him.

Back to Senpai's POV!

I wanted to explain everything and why I lied, I kept trying to talk but soon realized Spirit was hugging me and told me something, why did he hug me and what did he say..? It wasn't until I noticed my vision was getting blurry and I realized I was crying, I wiped my eyes and carefully pulled Spirit back and smiled softly at him to show him I had calmed dow. It wasn't until I looked at the door I noticed he was there.. the lemon creature, I was instantly horrified, after that incident I feared the thing, I didn't want to be hurt again. When it tried to get closer to me Spirit blocked his path, catching him off guard, Spirit being the way he is, started screaming at it, none of what I could understand due to being in a slight state of horror, but I could tell the creature was getting annoyed with him. I tried to tell him to stop but my voice hurt so bad that I couldn't say anything, I used up everything I could say trying to explain everything earlier.

I wanted to help so bad but I was still scared.. I cleared what I could of my throat and dryly said "Sp...rit... Plea..se.... St...op...." I held the spot of where my tie rubbed on my skin that say, it took me a moment to realize somehow, what I said made Spirit go silent and he was just staring at me, I looked over at the lemon creature and sighed, trying to calm myself down, if we want to stay here with it I can't just fear it. I looked at Spirit and he nodded in defeat realizing what I was going to do, and I patted the bed to tell it to sit. It's tall stature just creepily walks over and sits, it doesn't say anything and just stared at me. It was unsettling, but I withstood it, while a minute passed spirit just joined the staring but for a second and only a second before he said "You two can uh... Keep doing whatever you're doing.. I'll go see if there's anything to eat..." And he left. Pfft... Spirit doesn't need to eat...

The monster and I just continued our staring contest before I broke the silence by starting with the easiest question ever "So uh... I'm Senpai or Sen- as said since I'm guessing spirit told you knowing how he is... but uh I never got your name.." he stared at me with a menacing but kind grin and simply stated "My name is mystery to you, and I shall not say my real name. But, what I will do is that I'll give you a nickname to call me by since my name is what I am, so in the meantime call me.. Monster." Wow... That was... Way more formal than I wanted it to be, but it works "So... 'Monster'... Right? You said we broke in but in all honesty we had no idea that you were here, and if needed we can leave-" Right before I could finish my sentence he just set his weird claw over my mouth like a finger to shush me. "After my hostility and seeing the mistake I made of personal space invasion and failing to understand what you were talking about, it wouldn't be fair for me to kick you and your friend out. Especially since you're still in a bad state, stay here until you're healed and then you may take your leave."

He left the room, and left me with what he said.. he was kind.. weirdly enough. Though I felt better, and got up to get into something more comfortable and headed out to sit somewhere that isn't that room and sat in what seemed to be the living room. And not much after I fell asleep on the couch after a hour or two, and when I woke up I was back in my room with a blanket on me and a cup of water next to the bed.